kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I believe the master list is as follows (this includes everyone MC is given the option to creampie, including any women who would otherwise be considered post-menopause because Supersemen raises ovaries from the dead and any women on BC because Supersemen laughs at hormones):

Confirmed:
Tanya
Paveena (Priya's sister)
Karen (confirmed via relationship guide)
Spanish housekeeper
Elevator lady

Possible:
Liz (aunt)
Cat (cousin)
Fiona (ginger)
Riona (Fiona's mom)
Aaliyah (black gf)
Jada (Aaliyah's mom)
Betty (big girl)
Mabel (black GILF)
Mila (pet)
Minnie (short stack)
Svetlana (dance instructor)
Jasmine (MMA instructor)
Lily (lawyer)
Lina (real estate agent)
Aiko (masseuse)
Elaine (singer)
Brandi (car seller)
Misses Lee (massage parlor owner)
You forgot Natalia and possibly Annabell

John Nada

Jul 10, 2023
You forgot Natalia and possibly Annabell
No, MC only got a thigh job from Natalia, no penetration.

Annabelle hasn't been penetrated yet either.

(This is as of version 0.37. Maybe that changed in 0.38, but poor bros like me have to wait for the public release :p)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
No, MC only got a thigh job from Natalia, no penetration.

Annabelle hasn't been penetrated yet either.

(This is as of version 0.37. Maybe that changed in 0.38, but poor bros like me have to wait for the public release :p)
Just saying that they might be added to the possible list at some point. Them like Amy and Nana are going to be a slow burn. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Reactions: John Nada

John Nada

Jul 10, 2023
Just saying that they might be added to the possible list at some point. Them like Amy and Nana are going to be a slow burn. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I hope every single girl will have the option for pregnancy, but "possible" only means "the women who have been creampied as of 0.37 and could be pregnant right now"

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'd wager the guess that yes, there will be a mass pregnancy, at the end.
Well, all the women we chose to get pregnant at any rate.

As much as i love getting the girls pregnant, I don't think I could ever inflict Annabelle as a mother on any child of mine. Not unless she changes drastically for the better, and not just turns into a sex puppet slave thing

Reactions: Elhemeer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I missed some drama, it seems. Darn.
Botc did have a point, in that regulars of this thread can get smugly self-righteous and condescending sometimes, if somebody comes in without checking the list of approved thoughts first. Voice your dislike for one specific, short character and...
Usually though, it's the people who behave like children/assholes that get chastised. I have no problem with people not liking Shizuka (i don't understand it but I accept it), it's when people are assholes about it we get huffy.

Hey I found something that could be used on many threads :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
coffemug5.jpg

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I like your way of thinking. The MC needs to knock up everyone again after they give birth so that the town of Gilford grows and can have Nana as its Queen. :sneaky: :sneaky: ;)
You're thinking too small, MC needs to knock up everyone multiple times, so you can establish your own town.

Reactions: kcaldw
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes