ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Interesting project I must say. Kudos to the dev. I've a few questions however. So far in the story, only Tanya has revealed her upcoming child's gender, I believe her daughter will be called Anne (or Annie, I can't entirely recall), while Paveena's pregnancy has progressed atm, she hasn't said anything on her baby's gender (and in Karen and the woman in the elevator's case it might be too soon to tell rn). And will other characters such as Shawna, Aiko or Brandy reappear later on in the story (perhaps Yvonne the Mayor might finally make her full appearance as well). Just curious about it. :unsure:

May 9, 2021
Help
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ending2.rpy", line 4, in script
jump v38
ScriptError: could not find label 'v38'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ending2.rpy", line 4, in script
jump v38
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v38'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House 0.38
Mon Sep 11 06:12:26 2023

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
and at the end there is finally sex with NANA :sneaky::love:
Yes, they were talking about "probing Ur annus" or so / pass that into German :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (Ur annus probieren / literally old annus probe) and as cherry on top the other one (their holy satuness) say's something about "low hanging fruit" o_Oo_O got lost sorry have a good night yer all
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: matschbirne

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Soooo ... anyone know if the part 2 patch works with part 3?
I just went through the code. It doesn't matter yet (see Edit 2 below). This first Part 3 release has no lines of dialogue which are gated by a conditional based on a patch. The only people with dialogue lines in 0.38 (beyond incidentals with no speaker variable) are: Asami, Jamila, Shizuka, Sophia, MC, and Nana (and Nana just has a few lines, none of which require patch or no-patch).

Edit 2: I did find a few title variables used that reference the patch file. It looks like the Part 2 patch will work fine with Part 3.

ETA: Since I was poking through the code anyway, if anyone was curious about notable variable differences in P3, the only one I noticed is that Yvonne's speaker var was removed, though her prg var remains. As was probably obvious, she, Elaine, Lina, Shawna, and Aiko were all removed from the "Relationships" page, since they're non-harem girls. Interestingly, Lily has not been removed, so Moonbox may have decided she might be a harem girl after all.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yvonne, Elaine, Lina, Shawna, and Aiko were all removed from the "Relationships" page, since they're non-harem girls. Interestingly, Lily has not been removed, so Moonbox may have decided she might be a harem girl after all.
Too bad some of them were taken off the relationships page (would've been interesting to see Aiko released just like Asami was back in Chapter 2). I do wonder what content's in store with ladies such as Josianne, Maria, Natalia and so on. :unsure:

Reactions: xapican

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Too bad some of them were taken off the relationships page (would've been interesting to see Aiko released just like Asami was back in Chapter 2). I do wonder what content's in store with ladies such as Josianne, Maria, Natalia and so on. :unsure:
Moonbox stated a while ago that Elaine wouldn't be a harem girl (he doesn't like her, IIRC), and he did say that Shawna and Aiko were never intended to be harem girls, and would only return in the epilogue, I believe. Yvonne's the one that seems to have changed status.

The other three you mention are definitely still harem girls at varying stages of 'early' in the relationship.

Reactions: ArDZer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm pretty sure the implication from the last chat (and other stuff) with Mrs. Lee is that the establishment is going to be turned legitimate, implying any other girls there would be given the choice to stay and continue doing massages (and whatever else they CHOOSE to do) or go out on their own.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Moonbox stated a while ago that Elaine wouldn't be a harem girl (he doesn't like her, IIRC), and he did say that Shawna and Aiko were never intended to be harem girls, and would only return in the epilogue, I believe. Yvonne's the one that seems to have changed status.

The other three you mention are definitely still harem girls at varying stages of 'early' in the relationship.
I only saw that Shawna and Aiko "might" have one more appearance each. I never saw anything stated about when myself. But yea, Moon straight up said he just dropped Elaine cause he doesn't really like the character.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes