Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
I'd like to see Ms. Saunders aka Jerome's sister and the dean later in the story. I wonder if they meet up the protagonist again they'll end up receiving a little surprise. Especially for Jerome, if his soon-to-be ex-wife, his daughter and his sister end up becoming pregnant. That revelation could give him either a stroke or a complete mental breakdown. I hope that bully Chaz also suffers the same as Jerome if his adoptive mother and goth girlfriend are pregnant as well. :giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish:
note for myself: don't get on your bad side or my goldfish can end up pregnant)))

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Zelda could also become friendly with Isabella and Sophia. Perhaps with Kat as well, especially if she ends up pregnant after that last time in the car workshop. :giggle::giggle::unsure::unsure:
If girls become friends with Isabella, they'd have to be friends with Kat too given how close those two are, practically sisters.
Also, Zelda is at high risk of becoming Kat's sister, so I'd hope they would get along.
Zelda and Sophia I think would make a good duo, but Isabella and Sophia would make an amazing duo on account of them both being our sister, though in different ways

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
If girls become friends with Isabella, they'd have to be friends with Kat too given how close those two are, practically sisters.
Also, Zelda is at high risk of becoming Kat's sister, so I'd hope they would get along.
Zelda and Sophia I think would make a good duo, but Isabella and Sophia would make an amazing duo on account of them both being our sister, though in different ways
isabella and polly are more friends than kat and isabella unless i'm remembering wrong

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
isabella and polly are more friends than kat and isabella unless i'm remembering wrong
Yes, no you're right, I was thinking of Kat and Sophia. Kat and Sophia are like sisters, not even sure if Kat knows isabella. At least Kat and Polly got along when they met

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes