txe320

Dec 4, 2023
How you dare forgot to this lovely sweetheart?
To be fair, when I forgot about her, it was after the first time at Ophelia's. So, it took a little while before we had an update with her again.

I was like; "ohhh that's right, Sophia's mom, right? Good piggy. After the movie, there's another pig in the city, I guess." :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
To be fair, when I forgot about her, it was after the first time at Ophelia's. So, it took a little while before we had an update with her again.

I was like; "ohhh that's right, Sophia's mom, right? Good piggy. After the movie, there's another pig in the city, I guess." :BootyTime:
But, but she was lovely from th first time. She was like an angel she blessed Thomas with a gentle word right on the doorstep.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
weird: 1/66 security vendor and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious
I'm not sure what can trigger this, it's a PDF without any kind of script inside.

I generated it again and replaced it, now it seems fine (unless the virus check kicks on later, I'll keep an eye on it).

Thanks for letting me know.
So yea, I don't know what to say. I just went to the Patreon link this time. The others still don't trigger that, but still might be a "me" thing ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
All good. I completely forgot about Annabelle at one point, until we saw her again and I was like; "Ohhhhh yeah! That's right, Sophia has a mom". :ROFLMAO:
That happens to me with most of the girls in this game. I was all about Natalie and then forgot about her until the last update, for example.

• Haha
Reactions: txe320
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes