TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I love games where you can knock everyone up. Bring on an army of my children... We'll figure out the logistics of the future... And how it will be funded down the road... Sad Nana would have gone through the change and likely can't get preggers.
You and me both. Real life has too many consequences for my kink. And my wallet I tapped out after 2.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I had to stop at 4. :(

Peace :(
Haha I should say we tapped at 2. If the missus said take me now damn the consequences. My stupid ass would be scrambling to figure out how to care for a third. 2 was the right decision, but also I'm an idiot.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Haha I should say we tapped at 2. If the missus said take me now damn the consequences. My stupid ass would be scrambling to figure out how to care for a third. 2 was the right decision, but also I'm an idiot.
Two was my limit too.. And I had twins. I play the lottery weekly though - Wife said if we win the Euro millions she'll go for a couple more kids. But said in that smug way when you know something won't happen. Well, if I do win, i'll hold her to it! aha.

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Spoiler dumb question to follow.....once you have the taboo patch which folder and or folders do you place it in, and yes I have been running it without the patch, but what to run it I guess you could say the proper way...lol

Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes