Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I just thought about this i dont know if its been mention or brough up... but The church of el pene del diablo if mc is being seen as a holy penis (god devil something lol) would that mean maria will convert ?

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
reaction: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *this Reaction brought you by.......(well you all know already;))
I love this feral and animalisc deep opinion ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i will not spellnazi you despite my deepest urges. well, you nor anyone else for that matter. :)

we are all animals are we not?

*smewches* sincere ones :)

ty for defending my honor! (or lack thereof?)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Moon, I have to say going back and playing with the patch makes things so much easier, I knew everyone was related, but without the patch not sure, now no doubt, not a big deal to me, I will run it till I get caught up and will add patch the second part. As I have said before I enjoy the story, I can wait for updates so long as they are well done and so far in my mind they have,my only suggestion is don't get sloppy just to meet a date, most of us would wait a bit longer for a good update vs. just and update for time sake. This story is a good one and would hate to see it get rushed and messed up just to meet some deadline.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
If you don't do extensive morph work, or don't do some manual sculpting, quite a few characters will look similar. Maybe moon may, or may not, have been inspired by other models they saw... But it is clear they put their own spin on things.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Tjure
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes