SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
And what a canon it is... In my game it's called Zeus.

Wait... you meant the other Canon... sorry, my bad...

View attachment 2622886

Peace :whistle: :censored:
I personally went with "Thor's Hammer" instead of Zeus, I mean they both represent power and are both deadly, however one is an all powerful hammer with with ability to bless people (impregnate them) as well, while the other is a god, a very powerful one, but also a rapist... I guess he did have a decently large harem though, partially incesteous as well. (He definitely went the corruption route) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So far to the seriouness of this thread...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Any news about the daughter of the friend of the father's the mother in law ? ( to whom the heck I'm refering to ?)
;)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
i looked at the character sheet (I think before part 2) and there where alot check marks showing they can get pregnant (i think there was one for Aunt Amy), I just looked at it and did most of them get written out of the game?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
This discussion is reminding me of the time a person put effort into making a patch for the non-patched game that kept the characters unrelated.

Translation: Die Tochter der Freundin von der Schwiegermutter des Vaters ? / La hija de la amiga de la suegra del padre ?
:);):D
Including your signature, this has to be the first time I've seen the French punctuation rules of putting a space before "?" or "!" with three different non-French languages.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This discussion is reminding me of the time a person put effort into making a patch for the non-patched game that kept the characters unrelated.

Including your signature, this has to be the first time I've seen the French punctuation rules of putting a space before "?" or "!" with three different non-French languages.
that is a habit of me LoL ! In spanish I'm suposed to set them double "¿..? ¡...!" but im to lazy to do so, I must confess

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

We also use that in Portuguese. And... well I use it in any language...

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I personally went with "Thor's Hammer" instead of Zeus, I mean they both represent power and are both deadly, however one is an all powerful hammer with with ability to bless people (impregnate them) as well, while the other is a god, a very powerful one, but also a rapist... I guess he did have a decently large harem though, partly incesteous as well. (He definitely went the corruption route) :ROFLMAO:
Not really making your case FOR, "Thor's Hammer." Seems I made the right call going with, "Zeus."

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes