Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Bro I can't tell if Sophia is supposed to be like nearly the same age as Catherine but acting childish or way younger.
And Catherine is anything but the very model of a modern mature 18-year-old.
That's fair, but we know why they were really arrested ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True. Perhaps she saw the photos being posted. He wasn't being lewd--no one complained that he was trying to accost women, but she felt a deep...need...to bring him in...for enhanced questioning.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
LMAO...because of course search function is down sitewide...guess I'll hunt for compressed shit another day...just...wild

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Bro I can't tell if Sophia is supposed to be like nearly the same age as Catherine but acting childish or way younger.
IIRC she's actually older. When we meet her Nana mentions shes still in HS bc she's been held back a few times already.

Reactions: MoonBox

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
cover_4k_final.jpg
who is the girl who is wearing a collar and acting like a dog ?
do we have any action with her ?

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
Can someone tell me if I can skip the GILF content and proceed directly to their offspring? Thanks, GILF scares the heck out of me.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Can someone tell me if I can skip the GILF content and proceed directly to their offspring? Thanks, GILF scares the heck out of me.
I believe you can avoid all the elderly bombshells except for "Nana"... but she doesn't have much lewd content yet so you're safe for now... ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vicxent

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 2627619
who is the girl who is wearing a collar and acting like a dog ?
do we have any action with her ?
Its Irish actor Hanngryf O'Rbanana. She is known from Foot of the Mountains. She is becoming quite famous, so she already appears in two projects now.
So far, events with her are mostly just about fruit.

My MC is also called James. What a coincidence.
My MC's name is Thomas. Does anyone else have the same?

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes