whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just tell me when you're done editing this so I can reply
Nah, it's all good.
You screeched about getting FatGiant "off your dick", so I suggested toning down the drama, as a way to achieve what you were looking for.
You responded with even more drama.
Making it quite apparent that all you're actually looking for, is an argument.

I've deleted my posts, as you're clearly looking for conflict where you can perceive yourself as a victim & I'm not prepared to entertain that type of shit.

Every single dead person you reference has never, not once, been an active character in the game.
Making your point entirely moot.
Say what you please, I won't be receiving further notification of your drivel.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Nah, it's all good.
I've deleted my posts and I don't have the heart to admit I was wrong so please don't push me on this. I would also appreciate you deleting the screenshots of my messages because I can't delete them myself. You've seen through me as I'm clearly looking for some form of conflict & I, the soy wojak, am not prepared to continue with such convo with a chad.
Say what you please, I will ignore it for I cannot admit my own faults.
Wow, very admirable of you.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nah, it's all good.
You screeched about getting FatGiant "off your dick", so I suggested toning down the drama, as a way to achieve what you were looking for.
You responded with even more drama.
Making it quite apparent that all you're actually looking for, is an argument.

I've deleted my posts, as you're clearly looking for conflict where you can perceive yourself as a victim & I'm not prepared to entertain that type of shit.

Every single dead person you reference has never, not once, been an active character in the game.
Making your point entirely moot.
Say what you please, I won't be receiving further notification of your drivel.
Was just gonna say that. How the hell is it relevant with characters that's been dead since before the game started? That's just story lore.....of all the things to get hung up on in a VN.....

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Was just gonna say that. How the hell is it relevant with characters that's been dead since before the game started? That's just story lore.....of all the things to get hung up on in a VN.....
lol if we go back far enough, then just about every human character, in every game, has multiple generations of dead relatives.
Doesn't make them part of the story & they certainly didn't die in the story.
Meaning they're pretty much irrelevant. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lol if we go back far enough, then just about every human character, in every game, has multiple generations of dead relatives.
Doesn't make them part of the story & they certainly didn't die in the story.
Meaning they're pretty much irrelevant. :ROFLMAO:
Exactly. The only reason that Joey have them on the character sheet is because he wanted the family tree on there. They have no bearing on the story (no, not even the mythological sister ;) ) other than to get some sympathy towards the MC and explain his history.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Exactly. The only reason that Joey have them on the character sheet is because he wanted the family tree on there. They have no bearing on the story (no, not even the mythological sister ;) ) other than to get some sympathy towards the MC and explain his history.
Well, the guy described himself as "a chad".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure which definition he was referring to, as they all seem to fit quite well.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
that's too much for many too understand :ROFLMAO:

dead relation who are not die during the game = just info and background about character and with many character it's normal he do a tree even with the dead to keep in mind the background more easily just watching the tree when he do dialogue who talk about past stuff

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
that's too much for many too understand :ROFLMAO:

dead relation who are not die during the game = just info and background about character and with many character it's normal he do a tree even with the dead to keep in mind the background more easily just watching the tree when he do dialogue who talk about past stuff
It kinda helps explain why MC grew up in Nana's house and why he is both a mental and emotional mess when it comes to wanting affection from others. He litterly got his hopes up that the nun may actually be his long lost sister.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 290 Votes