Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I hate Shizuka too. Useless character.
Here here.

I hate her too, shes so clingy and annoying and shes like the one younger girl the game kinda forces on you because your first interaction with her is like you either choose between cute or being a bully were as with the rest of the girls the relationship decline is natural.

Yeah yeah Shizuka army come at me bros.
6291774282_abd9ae0cce.jpg

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
As a Belgian, I'm unreasonably stoked about the trip to Belgium, as I'm curious to see how it will be depicted. I don't care about inaccuracies, I just want characters to have a good time.

For what its worth, I don't mind if MoonBox put the sea 10 min away from Arlon or the Ardenne dutch-speaking instead of french-speaking, I just want MC to enjoy all possible cliché and get shitfaced with broad range of belgian beers.

Last edited:

VIRGO1998

Dec 28, 2018
As a Belgian, I'm unreasonably stoked about the trip to Belgium, as I'm curious to see how will irt be depicted. I don't care about inaccuracies, I just want characters to have a good time.

For what its worth, I don't mind if MoonBox put the see 10 min away from Arlon or the Ardenne dutch-speaking instead of french-speaking, I just want MC to enjoy all possible cliché and get shitfaced with broad range of belgian beers.
dont forget our Belgian fries

• Red Heart
Reactions: Will-o-Wisp

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
As a Belgian, I'm unreasonably stoked about the trip to Belgium, as I'm curious to see how will irt be depicted. I don't care about inaccuracies, I just want characters to have a good time.

For what its worth, I don't mind if MoonBox put the see 10 min away from Arlon or the Ardenne dutch-speaking instead of french-speaking, I just want MC to enjoy all possible cliché and get shitfaced with broad range of belgian beers.
Look out for Manneke Pis with a huge horse-sized dong

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
She's not one of the best shes THE best. That's why she's in her own tier.
Hehe, I understand that! But that's why I said I agree with almost nothing else, because for me, Amy & Liz are clearly the two best girls of the game!

Reactions: Malicre
3.80 star(s) 293 Votes