Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
One thing everyone seems to agree on is that AMY is best girl, shes on top of everyones tier list. :cool:
Not even close.

Edit:
Let me rephrase that. She is, but, she's not. Nana is at the head of my list, then Sophia. But ALL the girls are top tier and I only have 1 tier. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Malicre

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
I have to admit that this game isn't my cup of tea storywise or kinkwise.

But i applaud the developer for pretty much everything else especially the regular updates.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
The interesting thing about all these tier lists getting shared is getting to see other peoples tastes.
The scary thing is also getting to see other peoples tastes
You don't look at them, if they scare you, no one is forcing you to do so.

1723559371005.png Look at this one if they don't terrify you:p

Reactions: Malicre

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think this lady should get a place in the loco's familia since it first and she is hot
the airport security lady now she only need a good name
1723564401902.png

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

That said, your list is fairly consistent ... except for Polly, considering where all the others of her apparent age are ... I guess Zelda is similar, except proportionally, so she makes more sense.

But yea, never doing a full character appreciation list ...
Alt girls and curves, although Irl I'd still never go after a young'n. In AVN land I am more susceptible to the sway of TnA.

It was actually pretty easy tier maker already has the lists set up, if I'd had to import all the images I wouldn't have done it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
my-image.png

Though I should give this a try. A few girls fall just short of the top tier.

This probably going to surprise some, not at all surprise others, and really piss off a good few.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lordofhirunds

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 3928522

Though I should give this a try. A few girls fall just short of the top tier.

This probably going to surprise some, not at all surprise others, and really piss off a good few.
Congrats your actually the first person iv ever seen that didn't have Amy in the top tier. Also shame on you!

EDIT: You also put grandma in 2nd to last tier, OH man your gonna get it. :ROFLMAO:

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I'm not going to make a graphic, but here's my ultimately petty tier list. Sometimes, it's about body, sometimes it's about character, sometimes it's about the situation, sometimes it's all of the above.

A: Amy, Nana, Liz
B: Fiona, Cat, Veena
C: Riona, Jamila, Betty, Shizuka, Ella/Ellie, Priya (more because I like her personality than her body type)
D: Everyone else
E: Annabelle, Asami (the banana tier), Natalia (I like the netori, don't like the bandana)
F: Mabel (not my body type at all), Minnie (I like the size difference, but the sniffing thing is a joke that I found wore thin quickly), Tanya (I keep forgetting she even exists), Isabella (don't like her makeup), the heavyset clothing store woman (don't know her name... only person I opted out of).

Even those who aren't to my taste are fun though and that's the point of the game, so I'm good.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I'm not going to make a graphic, but here's my ultimately petty tier list. Sometimes, it's about body, sometimes it's about character, sometimes it's about the situation, sometimes it's all of the above.

A: Amy, Nana, Liz
B: Fiona, Cat, Veena
C: Riona, Jamila, Betty, Shizuka, Ella/Ellie, Priya (more because I like her personality than her body type)
D: Everyone else
E: Annabelle, Asami (the banana tier), Natalia (I like the netori, don't like the bandana)
F: Mabel (not my body type at all), Minnie (I like the size difference, but the sniffing thing is a joke that I found wore thin quickly), Tanya (I keep forgetting she even exists), Isabella (don't like her makeup), the heavyset clothing store woman (don't know her name... only person I opted out of).

Even those who aren't to my taste are fun though and that's the point of the game, so I'm good.
I can respect that A tier. Not having Riona in B tier is whack tho. :confused:

Reactions: xsikal

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I can respect that A tier. Not having Riona in B tier is whack tho. :confused:
I will say I purposefully didn't name the tiers beyond labeling them A/b/whatever, because it's more about the tiers themselves and less because, for example, b tier is "more of less" or "mediocre" or anything else. Anyone I bother to name in the top three tiers I like a lot. Anyone in D I like well enough, but couldn't be bothered to name. :D

3.80 star(s) 296 Votes