TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm not here to judge...

But I will say it's...interesting... how various people here speak of a dislike of the younger characters, because they'd never fuck someone of those ages IRL, but then proceed to install the incest patch on this and many other games.
I mean moms and aunts and sisters are all also covered under incest. I either go with all available LIs in a game or I nope out of the game. And for me at least a big component of the lack of interest in the 18-19 year old range Irl is that I'd never be in a purely sexual relationship with someone, so it's not just a looks thing for me, there's gotta be that whole emotional aspect, which imo is harder to pull off with someone that much younger than me. In an avn, I wanna see all the story beats and it's easier to squint and click if I'm not super into the lewd scenes.

Plus I really hate landlady/tenant faux taboo.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean moms and aunts and sisters are all also covered under incest. I either go with all available LIs in a game or I nope out of the game. And for me at least a big component of the lack of interest in the 18-19 year old range Irl is that I'd never be in a purely sexual relationship with someone, so it's not just a looks thing for me, there's gotta be that whole emotional aspect, which imo is harder to pull off with someone that much younger than me. In an avn, I wanna see all the story beats and it's easier to squint and click if I'm not super into the lewd scenes.

Plus I really hate landlady/tenant faux taboo.
What I was subtly trying to allude to is, that those who reject or dislike those younger characters, because they wouldn't date them IRL for whatever reasons, but do seek out or otherwise engage in the incest, passively infer that they would engage it that IRL.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
MoonBox, Sorry for throwing something of a nitpicky question but - how much time has passed ingame since Tanya's baby was born? No medic or father to really keep track, but i think it usually takes between 2-6 weeks for a woman to (mostly, mothers gaining weight through pregnancy is far from uncommon) recover her before-pregnancy form.

Would really like to see Tanya close to what she was when the MC first boinked her.
You do know she is double pregnant right. She has another child on the way from the mc.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What I was subtly trying to allude to is, that those who reject or dislike those younger characters, because they wouldn't date them IRL for whatever reasons, but do seek out or otherwise engage in the incest, passively infer that they would engage it that IRL.
Ahhh, yeah I didn't read it that way, but hey maybe they would.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You do know she is double pregnant right. She has another child on the way from the mc.
Oh, i'm remembering the whole "got pregnant again while mid-pregnancy" thing now that you mention it.

Guess the answer to the "when will we see Tanya without a swollen belly?" question probably is "know the version where the MC has sex with Nana? the one after that...." :rolleyes::HideThePain:

• Haha

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Oh, i'm remembering the whole "got pregnant again while mid-pregnancy" thing now that you mention it.

Guess the answer to the "when will we see Tanya without a swollen belly?" question probably is "know the version where the MC has sex with Nana? the one after that...." :rolleyes::HideThePain:
I'd be cool with Tanya always being pregnant... MCs got supersperm maybe she always doubles up.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
some scenes dont start in part 4
mostly side characters (ex polly brandi sophia)
never refused them

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
some scenes dont start in part 4
mostly side characters (ex polly brandi sophia)
never refused them
Hmmm, weird. Do you have multiple saves? Probably a save file where you refused them because it's the only reason why it wouldn't start?

I don't have that problem on the save file I accepted them.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
MoonBox, Sorry for throwing something of a nitpicky question but - how much time has passed ingame since Tanya's baby was born? No medic or father to really keep track, but i think it usually takes between 2-6 weeks for a woman to (mostly, mothers gaining weight through pregnancy is far from uncommon) recover her before-pregnancy form.

Would really like to see Tanya close to what she was when the MC first boinked her.
she's pregnant still she has a second baby while she was already pregnant. don't remember the medical term.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I like the game overall, but is it just me or does Moonbox lean a bit too much into the horny bimbo trope?
It's like you can't read more than 5 sentences without *heavy breathing*

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
What the hey, everyone else is tossing these out, I may as well too. Admittedly, there is no particular order within the tiers and I find Molly even being a choice sort of like your lack of faith . . . . disturbing.
1723619059207.png

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 296 Votes