lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
you seem to have taken that very literally, but thank you regardless.

Also, I can't stand beer. The very smell is enough to make me nauseous
I did not take literally what you wrote, so much so that at the end the smiley makes the idea of the irony of my writing.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If you're American then you probably have never smelled beer to begin with... that sludge they sell over there would be classified as biohazard in most countries.
Tell me more about your knowledge of American beers. I'm sure you've tried a representative sampling of them, right? You're not just basing this on a weird sense of superiority based off of the mass produced swill (like most mass produced things in a late stage capitalist society) that you're aware of from the internet?

Reactions: ReZ4life and xsikal

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you're American then you probably have never smelled beer to begin with... that sludge they sell over there would be classified as biohazard in most countries.
Nah, rare that water is classified hazardous......

Bad jokes aside, budweiser and the likes that many non-americans are mostly familiar with is most definitely like making love in a canoe.

But there are some fantastic american beers. Samuel Adams have many beers that are very good for example.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024

Bad jokes aside, budweiser and the likes that many non-americans are mostly familiar with is most definitely like making love in a canoe.

But there are some fantastic american beers. Samuel Adams have many beers that are very good for example.
I never head of that brand. I'll look that up, thanks.
I mean my initial comment was a bad joke to begin with. Some Americans just get very defensive when you tell that old "murica shit beer" joke... :BootyTime:

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm Irish.

I'm normally fine around beer, but in like a beer tent or the like where the smell in overwhelming it's sickening

Reactions: Nadira

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

What do you have against making love in a canoe? We do it here all the time in Canada.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I like the game overall, but is it just me or does Moonbox lean a bit too much into the horny bimbo trope?
It's like you can't read more than 5 sentences without *heavy breathing*
I try really hard to find who's a bimbo in that game...:unsure:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I never head of that brand. I'll look that up, thanks.
I mean my initial comment was a bad joke to begin with. Some Americans just get very defensive when you tell that old "murica shit beer" joke... :BootyTime:
'merica bad gets old... It's a tiresome trope at this point. If you're speaking from experience it's at least a conversation starter, but otherwise it's just tiring.

Makes blanket jokes about American beer, hasn't even heard of Sam Adams one of our bigger brands...

I'm not even a fan of most beers, pretty much only drink stouts, I do love a good kriek though. The amount of beer that is available to be had here is astronomical, odds are if there's a beer in your home country that sees any kind of mass distribution it can be purchased here as well, and often times without having to rely on ordering from the web. We literally have liquor distributor warehouses, that will do custom orders if they don't stock it on their shelves. Big cities will have several.

There are 41 Binnys Beverage Depots in the Chicago area for example. Bevmo and Total Wine are also massive warehouses that aren't as regionally specific as Binnys. I'm sure other massive Metropolitan areas also have their specific retailers too. I'm just most familiar with Chicagoland.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The that's running joke with her character. She's going to always be pregnant. Give it a couple more updates and she will be like "damn it you did it again". :ROFLMAO:
Remember Pryia said they were both a perfect match because they were extremely fertile. So, her being pregnant all the time means. Lets see those tiddies grow more.

3.80 star(s) 296 Votes