S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Grandmas house is still one of my favourite AVNs. It was the fourth AVN I bought. Acting lessons,leap of faith, chasing sunset and Grandmas house. Grandmas house had me laughing and see who was next on the fuck list made it more enjoyable. still hoping Shawna shows up pregnant. Hint Hint;)
That sounds like the game is over or nearly finished. We're not even at the half way mark yet

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
That sounds like the game is over or nearly finished. We're not even at the half way mark yet
It was mentioned MCs college girls might be on the list to show up later. but Shawna showing up at the end would be a good ending. it began with her ends with her.

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
you cant pregnant sandra she will put a baby in you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
also why the fuck does the game want me to male the women drink my piss i aint into that
also i think i cucked an italian guy with his wife i id not wanted ntr neither for the npc but lets forget that
annabelle there is one thing about anabell has anyone taken the path where you fucked annabelle mom i am sure there is a motherly cuck scene for her
and i thought the purple haired brat was going to be a real step daughter to me not a fuckbuddy
and last thing jamila is the best she leets me drink her breast milk (33gm protien) with my cereal

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
you cant pregnant sandra she will put a baby in you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
also why the fuck does the game want me to male the women drink my piss i aint into that
also i think i cucked an italian guy with his wife i id not wanted ntr neither for the npc but lets forget that
annabelle there is one thing about anabell has anyone taken the path where you fucked annabelle mom i am sure there is a motherly cuck scene for her
and i thought the purple haired brat was going to be a real step daughter to me not a fuckbuddy
and last thing jamila is the best she leets me drink her breast milk (33gm protien) with my cereal
Speaking of Jamila, I'm wondering if we are getting her and Brandi. She seems intent on knowing who is plowing Jamila and hinted she would be into a threesome

• Love
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Grandmas house is still one of my favourite AVNs. It was the fourth AVN I bought. Acting lessons,leap of faith, chasing sunset and Grandmas house. Grandmas house had me laughing and see who was next on the fuck list made it more enjoyable. still hoping Shawna shows up pregnant. Hint Hint;)
Not gonna happen, buddy. MC fucked her like a full year and then some prior to current events in the game, so the chance of her showing up preggers? Nada, nil, zilch, etc.

-Mal

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Not gonna happen, buddy. MC fucked her like a full year and then some prior to current events in the game, so the chance of her showing up preggers? Nada, nil, zilch, etc.

-Mal
She might not show up preg but high possibility she will show up. Giving her his phone number would have been a wasted action if developer wasn't going to have a future appearance for some reason.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

-Mal
She might not show up preg but high possibility she will show up. Giving her his phone number would have been a wasted action if developer wasn't going to have a future appearance for some reason.
MB has confirmed many times that she will show up one more time towards the end. Pregnant or not? We have no idea, it's MB we're talking about so it can go either way......

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021

-Mal
If you look at the filenames in the images folder, you'll see that there really hasn't been that much time passing within the game world itself. The scene with Shawna happened on Day 1, but the current version of the game (Part 4 v60) is only at Day 115. We may be 3 years into the game's development life, but we're only just coming up to the end of the 4th in-game month.

Reactions: Elhemeer

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
one legend has it that shawna is still flying getting fucked by the pilots and some passengers never to land again.
another legend has it that she's just flying never to land again
I have heard that she is an anthropomorphic personification of Fate. Whoever is honest with her and make her well, he will land. Who doesn't...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
3.80 star(s) 296 Votes