MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
don't worry - in my opinion this guy seems to be sick in his head.
He rated SUnshine love 1 star after playing 5 minutes (as he wrote in that review), and 5 minutes later, he already rated GMH. If you give 5 Minutes to write a review, you see that he most likely hasn't played the game at all.
Sadly nowadays the trolls are growing more and more.

View attachment 3980731

not sure if i should feel angry, or just pity him for his "brain structure"
Are you surprised? Get used to it though. 1000215890.gif

We've gotten used to meaningless reviews.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Are you surprised? Get used to it though. View attachment 3980755

We've gotten used to meaningless reviews.
true - best would be to remove review system at all, as it's mostly used to troll and/or get back on the dev on a personal level unrelated to the game at all. It's the most abused system overall

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
true - best would be to remove review system at all, as it's mostly used to troll and/or get back on the dev on a personal level unrelated to the game at all. It's the most abused system overall
I still find some use out of looking at reviews before trying a game. Operative word being "some". It's kind of like how reviews for everything are really. I just try to sift through the disgruntled people with a bone to pick and the people who write nothing useful and only talk about how great the renders look but give it 5 stars anyway.

... Okay, maybe you're onto something there. :LOL:

I don't know they're kind of useless but some of them can give some good insight sometimes into whether I'd want to play the game.

3.80 star(s) 296 Votes