Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just out of curiosity, will there be any more possible content with Shawna (the lass on the plane at the very start of this grand adventure) and Mrs Lin? (The woman who runs the massage parlour)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just out of curiosity, will there be any more possible content with Shawna (the lass on the plane at the very start of this grand adventure) and Mrs Lin? (The woman who runs the massage parlour)
Shawna will be back for a scene or two towards the end of the game, or so it has been said. Don't remember anything about Mrs Lin. But I find her unlikely.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Shawna will be back for a scene or two towards the end of the game, or so it has been said. Don't remember anything about Mrs Lin. But I find her unlikely.
Fair enough, hopefully Shawna can join the harem when she returns.
Speakin of hopefuls for the GIANT harem, I pretty much want all the lovely ladies to "OFFICIALLY" join especially my current top 10. (Outside of the main 7 love interests that is)

These are not in a paticular order.....
Aaliyah.
Jada.
Betty.
Sophia.
Mama Mabel.
Sandra.
Paveena.
Minnie.
Karen.
Annabelle. (Once she calms her crazy down)

Reactions: CircaAD

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Fair enough, hopefully Shawna can join the harem when she returns.
Speakin of hopefuls for the GIANT harem, I pretty much want all the lovely ladies to "OFFICIALLY" join especially my current top 10. (Outside of the main 7 love interests that is)

These are not in a paticular order.....
Aaliyah.
Jada.
Betty.
Sophia.
Mama Mabel.
Sandra.
Paveena.
Minnie.
Karen.
Annabelle. (Once she calms her crazy down)
She's not. Shawna will return for one last scene, and since she's 100% a side (very side) character, the odd that she'll join the harem are probably close of 0%.

For the character you said tho, I think the only ones who probably won't join the harem are; Mama Mabel, Sandra, Minnie and maybe Annabelle. For the rest, I think it will happen in one way or another.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
She's not. Shawna will return for one last scene, and since she's 100% a side (very side) character, the odd that she'll join the harem are probably close of 0%.
Which is sorta sad, seeing as the MC 100% "owns her". And she was pretty hot.

3.80 star(s) 296 Votes