RedFloyd

Jul 27, 2019
Hey everyone,
I never had a problem before but for this version I can't download incest patch pt.4 on pixeldrain. Any solution? Thanks

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
I have an issue. I cannot load my save game. It is the end of, .58 or .59, I have been offline for 3 weeks because I was moved into a new flat in the complex and it has never been online, so I had to wait for the fibre box to be installed. So I get back online, grab the latest version, .60, and when I try to load it, it immediately goes to the rollback/ignore/.... screen, which I get a lot anyway, but Ignore usually gets me through, but it just goes to 'load a game from 3' or 'create new save' screen. If I try again, it goes straight to main screen. It will not load the save, even in various previous versions, it is always the same.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have an issue. I cannot load my save game. It is the end of, .58 or .59, I have been offline for 3 weeks because I was moved into a new flat in the complex and it has never been online, so I had to wait for the fibre box to be installed. So I get back online, grab the latest version, .60, and when I try to load it, it immediately goes to the rollback/ignore/.... screen, which I get a lot anyway, but Ignore usually gets me through, but it just goes to 'load a game from 3' or 'create new save' screen. If I try again, it goes straight to main screen. It will not load the save, even in various previous versions, it is always the same.
if you last played .58 and you downloaded the .60 update, you might need the .59 update from subscribestar. If not, maybe forgot ipatch or koga mod?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You need to download version 58 and play it to the end and then try both versions 59 and 60. or install a patch. The problem may even be in the mod.

Oh, Elhemeer already answered :HideThePain:
Now Satou will think that I'm even slower than he thought. :Kappa:

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
I don't bother with the updates, I download the full version each time, and i keep them all, too. the save games are global, not local, as without moving anything, I went back to .16, hit load, and the save games show the same picture. It is 'everyone' zzzzz. with everyone sleeping around you. think it might be end of .59. but, i think it is the global save thing, but, I really don't know.

to be clear, I have .16, .37 and .53 in a separate folder, with savegames at their ends, so i can go back their saves if I have to start a part over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
Okay, found a fix. I just had to find and delete the global save games, then move the saves from .59 to .60, add the patch from this site, and it worked perfectly... though at an earlier place in the game, i woke up with ella and ellie, but it is working, so I just play from there. thank you both for the responses.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I have specific favorites for certain girls. Favorite young girl: Shizuka. Favorite milf: Elizabeth. Gilf: obviously Nana. Wingwoman: Fiona. Uniquely named: Zelda. And non-family member: The nun whose name I forgot. I know, that's blasphemy, but it's been a couple of months since I last played this, so it's not easy remembering so many women's names.

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes