Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Help please...
Loaded part 3(v0.53) and couldn't load my save from part 2(v0.31).
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Did you save in part 2 when it said SAVE HERE? If you did, you do not need to load a save. It will automatically pick up the save from part 2.

EDIT: Or you can just pick up each part save from the OP.

Reactions: Heabob and MalLiz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Did you save in part 2 when it said SAVE HERE? If you did, you do not need to load a save. It will automatically pick up the save from part 2.

EDIT: Or you can just pick up each part save from the OP.
read his version numbers one more time ;)

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I get to the actual end of part 2 next time.
And yes, I always use the 'Save Here' at the end of parts.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi! Just finished the released content and wanted to get a pulse on this developer. This game was mentioned in the WVM thread so I figured I'd give it a shot. I assume most people who frequent this site are aware of the dev stuff happening with WVM, so I'm wondering how this developer is with updates.

Could anyone provide some insight or should I just start going through the 1600+ pages in this thread?

Thanks!
He has released an update every 2 weeks since the beginning

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi! Just finished the released content and wanted to get a pulse on this developer. This game was mentioned in the WVM thread so I figured I'd give it a shot. I assume most people who frequent this site are aware of the dev stuff happening with WVM, so I'm wondering how this developer is with updates.

Could anyone provide some insight or should I just start going through the 1600+ pages in this thread?

Thanks!
12 Days after the Release for the Top Supporters it goes Public, the 1st and the 15th are the days where the Top supporters get it and on the 13th and 27th the Public gets it. :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Thanks!
Only about 700 of those pages are actually about this game. The game gets update every two weeks

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes