S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, I kinda hope the dead sister doesn't ever turn up alive. Because having two sisters outside the core harem in an incest harem game would actually just really piss me off.

I live in hope (and probably denial) of Sophia getting promoted, but having to get both promoted would likely for sure mean that neither ever would, and that would just infuriate me.

Reactions: CircaAD

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You know, I kinda hope the dead sister doesn't ever turn up alive. Because having two sisters outside the core harem in an incest harem game would actually just really piss me off.

I live in hope (and probably denial) of Sophia getting promoted, but having to get both promoted would likely for sure mean that neither ever would, and that would just infuriate me.
I'm not sure how you define "promoted" but as far as I can tell there are a bunch of girls who, once you make enough choices, don't seem to be optional anymore. Tanya certainly fits that bill. So do the O'Reilly's, unless I'm remembering wrong. I don't remember having to choose to do anything with Sophia this update (also could be remembering wrong of course) ... so kind feels like the promotions already happened?

Or ...
s3_5bz.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not sure how you define "promoted" but as far as I can tell there are a bunch of girls who, once you make enough choices, don't seem to be optional anymore. Tanya certainly fits that bill. So do the O'Reilly's, unless I'm remembering wrong. I don't remember having to choose to do anything with Sophia this update (also could be remembering wrong of course) ... so kind feels like the promotions already happened?

Or ...
View attachment 3961318
You might be right about what has happened. But I think what I mean by promoted is not living separately from the core family and getting comparable amounts of content. It's kinda already too late to make Sophia unavoidable for anyone who didn't already chose to be on her path.

Like as much as I love Fiona, and her clan, them maintaining a separate residence and getting somewhat less content wouldn't bother me as much.

Sophia being our sister, to me means that she shouldn't be treated any differently or less that the other family members.
I don't want there to be a two tier family, with the 7 above and Sophia beneath them.

Honestly I don't care if this means people not on her path get start consistently getting "smaller" updates or anything.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Or ...
View attachment 3961318
That should have happened but no. Would be based AF if Moon just said fuck it and railroaded those girls even after giving a choice to avoid them.
If you didn't remember giving Tanya a creampie then she never shows up at all. If you aren't on the O'Rielly path then you'll only ever occasionally see Fiona when MC brings a date to her bar. Sophia's scene this update only triggers if you're on her path.
You don't get choices with those girls anymore because their paths are locked in, not because they're being promoted to main/unavoidable.

Reactions: S1nsational

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sophia being our sister, to me means that she shouldn't be treated any differently or less that the other family members.
I don't want there to be a two tier family, with the 7 above and Sophia beneath them.
I think this was addressed by MoonBox in Discord before. Pretty much said he couldn't make her part of the main family harem. But I could be wrong. So, don't hold me to that.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think this was addressed by MoonBox in Discord before. Pretty much said he couldn't make her part of the main family harem. But I could be wrong. So, don't hold me to that.
I'm gonna be honest, that kinda has me considering abandoning this game. If she couldn't be treated properly as MCs sister, she should never have been made his sister at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm gonna be honest, that kinda has me considering abandoning this game. If she couldn't be treated properly as MCs sister, she should never have been made his sister at all.
Well, it's because she could be avoided and therefore not be considered as MC's sister, so that's an obvious reason why she couldn't be in the "Magnificent 7". Same for Tanya. But at this point like I already said, we shouldn't care about that. If you love the character that much, just think of her as a main LI. That's what I do with Tanya too.:)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you love the character that much, just think of her as a main LI. That's what I do with Tanya too.:)
I mean sure but it's also objectively worsened their routes. Tanya shouldn't just be living in the basement relegated to a few lines of dialogue before MC goes to work every day for most updates. Making girls who should've been in the main harem, like Tanya and Sophie as optional LIs means too much work to include them as much as they should be given that they're literally part of the family now. So ya you can think of them as main LIs all you want but the game doesn't actually treat them as such. Moon ran into that with the Christmas update, had to render a whole bunch of alternate renders and change a bunch of scenes around for the people who aren't on Tanya's path. That's not something he'd likely to do often, not only is it a lot of extra work but it also shortens the update.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, it's because she could be avoided and therefore not be considered as MC's sister, so that's an obvious reason why she couldn't be in the "Magnificent 7". Same for Tanya. But at this point like I already said, we shouldn't care about that. If you love the character that much, just think of her as a main LI. That's what I do with Tanya too.:)
Tanya has different circumstances. She's either in the game or she's not. If she's in the game she's pregnant.
Tanya is kept as a kind half character, she's kept on the property isolated from all other character other than the core family.

Sophia you could start her path or not, but she's in the game regardless. She's Cat's close friend regardless, so far as I'm aware.

I'd have had no problems with Sophia being tangential to the Core Family like Fiona and her family are, if she wasn't made our half sister. If she was just some random girl who our cousin is friends with, she wouldn't have any special circumstances.

Having her be our sister, and both us and her knowing, and then for her to be effectively cast aside from the family is just wrong.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Having her be our sister, and both us and her knowing, and then for her to be effectively cast aside from the family is just wrong.
Maybe I'm being optimistic, but aren't you jumping the gun a bit on the "cast aside" part?

We have been told many times the game is approx half-way done only when our next Aunt is in the oven, so there's still plenty of time for ANY or ALL the LI's to become more than just external relationships.

Even if they are "regulated" to only having occasional scenes, and only occasionally interacting with the core 7, that doesn't mean they won't be brought into the household ... you know, when the household is a mansion or virtual hotel (as in "like a" — not digital).

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes