TKageZ

Apr 1, 2019
I thought we get 2 updates per month, for last 2 months we had in total 2 updated. Did something change that we get 1 update oer month now?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
And most likely using temp accounts to avoid having their main account get bombarded with responders bashing them and making them look like numbskulls.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if some of those temps are actually trolling on purpose for it being a type of job of theirs, like some of those streamers who make money off of troll videos.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
like I said about a similar post, at this point anyone that says this kind of line are just trolling.
And most likely using temp accounts to avoid having their main account get bombarded with responders bashing them and making them look like numbskulls.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of those temps are actually trolling on purpose for it being a type of job of theirs, like some of those streamers who make money off of troll videos.
Uh...you do know that you can use the Edit function instead of triple posting right....? :unsure: :) I'm telling you this before a Mod comes and tells you it.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
I must have skipped the O'Reilly family in part 1 since I haven't seen any other content with them later in the game.
Been too long to remember why I did that.
Maybe I was worried about missing other LI's IDK.

Guess I'll have to start all over again after finishing.

Aunt Liz the creampie queen is just my kind of girl, so hot.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I must have skipped the O'Reilly family in part 1 since I haven't seen any other content with them later in the game.
Maybe I was worried about missing other LI's IDK.

Aunt Liz the creampie queen is just my kind of girl, so hot.
You have to choose "mhhhm Redheads" or whatever that choice was when asked about Fiona, been a loooong time since I played Part 1...:D

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Yep - skipping the O'Reilly clan is essentially criminal. If they had 25% of the game's content, I'd be a happy guy (and dead due to being drained).

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
My bad. Certain thoughts about what to say came late in my head.
General forum etiquette is this: If nobody else has posted after you, you edit. If somebody has posted something, no matter what they posted, you make a new post. That's how I/we do it anyway. (Mostly me, though.)

-Mal

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes