Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well... now with your Reply I saw that I forgot to put an s on Song it should have been Songs. My Bad.... :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:
Even better ... one of my friend's kids was in an Encanto phase for a while. The child would watch the movie, then find on youtube either "We don't talk about Bruno" or "Surface Pressure" and listen to "it" on repeat for at least an hour.

Not both.
Not the soundtrack.
ONE of them.
For at least an hour.
Every time.

AT LEAST once a day for a few months.

The one before that was Turning Red I think ... but don't remember what the song names from that one are, just know they're all from the boy band in the movie.

• Haha
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Even better ... one of my friend's kids was in an Encanto phase for a while. The child would watch the movie, then find on youtube either "We don't talk about Bruno" or "Surface Pressure" and listen to "it" on repeat for at least an hour.

Not both.
Not the soundtrack.
ONE of them.
For at least an hour.
Every time.

The one before that was Turning Red I think ... but don't remember what the song names from that one are, just know they're all from the boy band in the movie.
Um... They might have some of the tism...

-source my tismy ass.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Um... They might have some of the tism...

-source my tismy ass.
I don't think they've been diagnosed, but they've definitely talked about it ... Still, "Call Me, Maybe" made for good background noise when I had chores to do in it's day and I didn't want to be distracted by the "next good song" ...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't think they've been diagnosed, but they've definitely talked about it ... Still, "Call Me, Maybe" made for good background noise when I had chores to do in it's day and I didn't want to be distracted by the "next good song" ...
Here's my number...
I've got an appt for assessment... In 4 years and 1 month...

Lots of resources available in my state...

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

Minced_Fluoride

Aug 10, 2023

Not both.
Not the soundtrack.
ONE of them.
For at least an hour.
Every time.

I think that's more or less normal kid behaviour. My oldest sister had a phase when she would play Lemon Tree by Fool's Garden (yes, it was a looong time ago) on repeat, and I think some of my other siblings did the same. And my sister has no disturbance in her force, so to speak, AFAIK.

Reactions: Elhemeer

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Not both.
Not the soundtrack.
ONE of them.
For at least an hour.
Every time.

"Surface Pressure" is fine song, but when my older son run this movie ten times in round it was too much. It was the same with Scooby Doo and Kiss few years ago.
On other sied my younger son (6 years) keeps playing one metal album over and over again. Metal is nice, but still, the headphones were the best gift he ever got. It was best gift for family.

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes