PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
NGL!!! When Helga was bent over packing it up, I was picking up that tough, sexy, rough, I wanna fuck her hard Russian woman vibes from her.
Russian? I think it's a Scandinavian name. I also feel more Nordic or Aryan vibes rather than Slavic

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
from Wikipedia:
Helga
(derived from heilagr - "holy", "blessed") is a female name, used mainly in , and the (Hege, Helle, Helge, Helga, Helka or Oili). The name was in use in before the , but appears to have died out afterwards. It was re-introduced to nations in the 20th century from , the , and the . Scandinavian male equivalent is , or Helgi. names (Ольга) and (Олег) are derived from it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
from Wikipedia:
Helga
(derived from heilagr - "holy", "blessed") is a female name, used mainly in , and the (Hege, Helle, Helge, Helga, Helka or Oili). The name was in use in before the , but appears to have died out afterwards. It was re-introduced to nations in the 20th century from , the , and the . Scandinavian male equivalent is , or Helgi. names (Ольга) and (Олег) are derived from it.
Yeah, in Russia is variation of her name Olga. So by others there she is German.

Reactions: MoonBox

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
did anything exciting happend in the latest version of "no sex with Nana", or is it still "Wham! Bam! Thank You Mam!" with hundreds of women.

3.80 star(s) 297 Votes