MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Updated my android port to latest version
Thanks King

I'm anticipating Annabelle getting the "DDD" treatment (Dominating Daddy Dicking) ultimately leading to her total adoration and submission..
The current scenario isolates the man of limitless libido Annabelle, Granny and Great Gran and Helga
Helga is strong and a combat vet.. Wild potential scenes there! Grandma is breaking her ceilings and probably doesn't realise it herself..
imogene will let him have his way with her as his heart desires
Get out of my head :oops:

Did I miss the usual MB "oh it's leaked here are official links" post this time, or did it not happen?
Nah didn't miss it. Still dealing with the move so I've been busy.

So, uh...

You ever gonna add default choices or should I just stop bothering with this game? Having to replay every one of the past games every time I forget to save the saves in my renpy saves cleanup is tedious af
Not sure what you mean. You need the right save to continue to the next part, even if you replay, you still have to save at the right spot.

I won't be adding a "create a save" thing like in part 2 again, that was a fucking disaster. I'll be making an all in one version when it's finished so you could just wait for that.

Russian? I think it's a Scandinavian name. I also feel more Nordic or Aryan vibes rather than Slavic
Not sure of the origins of the name but Helga is german.

Don't care about Nana - want Amy!
Who wants to tell him? :HideThePain:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
4 parts, 61 versions? Still no dicking the granny? Talk about milking the customer base. Well, I guess as long as they are happy with it. A fool and his money...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not sure what you mean. You need the right save to continue to the next part, even if you replay, you still have to save at the right spot.

I won't be adding a "create a save" thing like in part 2 again, that was a fucking disaster. I'll be making an all in one version when it's finished so you could just wait for that.
Think he meant that at the start of each part he wants you to add choices from the previous part as a sort of quick start.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Think he meant that at the start of each part he wants you to add choices from the previous part as a sort of quick start.
I thought that's what Moon meant by the "create a save thing" ... was there something else you could do to start part 2 without having the part 1 save?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I thought that's what Moon meant by the "create a save thing" ... was there something else you could do to start part 2 without having the part 1 save?
Yeah, think I doubled down on that one :) In part 2 you could make some choices if you didn't have a save from part 1 (IF I remember correctly which is doubtful ;) )

Reactions: Elhemeer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And we most likely never will meet her brothers, just some backstory on her.
You're probably right, but it'd be pretty fucking funny if her 4 brothers came for a visit just to discover their mother and 3 sisters are all dating the same guy. The walk into the apartment just to find MC in the middle of an O'Reilly family reverse gangbang

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You're probably right, but it'd be pretty fucking funny if her 4 brothers came for a visit just to discover their mother and 3 sisters are all dating the same guy. The walk into the apartment just to find MC in the middle of an O'Reilly family reverse gangbang
I could see MB doing something like that actually......... :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I could see MB doing something like that actually......... :ROFLMAO:
You both just gave MoonBox food for thought. After all, he can think about it 1000211985.gif

3.80 star(s) 297 Votes