ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
I can explain nana....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been meaning to ask about that one. In the newest update, Allison is wondering whether Jamila really breastfed you, but she did witness you pouring her breast milk in your cereal and eating it. Does that not count as breastfeeding in her mind?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I've been meaning to ask about that one. In the newest update, Allison is wondering whether Jamila really breastfed you, but she did witness you pouring her breast milk in your cereal and eating it. Does that not count as breastfeeding in her mind?
No, because that's mean letting you sucking the milk out of the breast, so that's why she's wondering.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
ive tried playing this a few times, but for whatever reason i keep screwing up,

im gonna ask a stupid question,

how do i use the patches ? do i just drop them in the main game folder ? or do i just use the patches as a new update file ?
When you say "patches" do you mean the actual patches, i.e. v0.60 > v0.61 downloads, or are you referring to the different parts of the game, i.e. part 1, part 2, etc.?

See, the different parts you just unzip to their own folders. In fact, I'm pretty sure it would break the game if you just unzipped part 2 into your part 1 folder, and so on. But the actual patches you just unzip into the appropriate game part's folder. Note that you'll need to download and unzip each patch individually as well.

So if you're still on, say... v0.57 for part 4, you'll need to download v0.58, v0.59, etc. all the way to the current version, and unzip all of them in the correct order into your game folder. But at that point I'd personally recommend just re-downloading the whole game with the latest version instead. Much easier that way.

Whether or not that's information you might have any actual use for I wouldn't know, but I figured I'd mention it regardless. Just in case, ya know? Have fun either way, my man!

-Mal

Reactions: Elhemeer

MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024
When you say "patches" do you mean the actual patches, i.e. v0.60 > v0.61 downloads, or are you referring to the different parts of the game, i.e. part 1, part 2, etc.?

See, the different parts you just unzip to their own folders. In fact, I'm pretty sure it would break the game if you just unzipped part 2 into your part 1 folder, and so on. But the actual patches you just unzip into the appropriate game part's folder. Note that you'll need to download and unzip each patch individually as well.

So if you're still on, say... v0.57 for part 4, you'll need to download v0.58, v0.59, etc. all the way to the current version, and unzip all of them in the correct order into your game folder. But at that point I'd personally recommend just re-downloading the whole game with the latest version instead. Much easier that way.

Whether or not that's information you might have any actual use for I wouldn't know, but I figured I'd mention it regardless. Just in case, ya know? Have fun either way, my man!

-Mal

thank you, i think i understand now, I'll see what happens

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
more like shriveled balls.....
so a new update dropped and we didn't know about it? cause that's when this posts mostly show up

3.80 star(s) 297 Votes