johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I'm not kinkshaming. Or rather, I'm not kinkshaming BDSM in general, I'll happily and always kinkshame abuse and abusive BDSM though.

Also, as for you saying the lack of adaption is the best thing, no. Maybe to you, but to me, it's borderline out of character. And I only say borderline because noting I've said about Annabelle is confirmed.

MC continuing to treat Annabelle the same way as he always has, despite her changing behavior and showing glimpses into what it likely her true nature, is to me like if MC kept behaving the same way toward Aunt Amy after learning about her nearly being raped and her resulting trauma as he had been before and continues to act towards other women around him.
I see what you're saying and personally I don't even like that kind of male dom content particularly, I vastly prefer how the game handles male dom with Mila and Polly. Honestly, the only reason I even put up with Annabelle at all is because her body is crazy hot and the MC doesn't let her get away with her shenanigans (her being a virgin doesn't hurt either). But with that all said, I think it's pretty clear that the MC does actually treat her somewhat differently than he used to. MC is much more focused on directly pleasuring her to encourage good behavior rather than punishing her (or pleasuring her masochistically) to discourage bad behavior. It might be a relatively subtle shift, but I think if you replayed all of her scenes, in order, you would notice it.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
MC continuing to treat Annabelle the same way as he always has, despite her changing behavior and showing glimpses into what it likely her true nature, is to me like if MC kept behaving the same way toward Aunt Amy after learning about her nearly being raped and her resulting trauma as he had been before and continues to act towards other women around him.
Thomas is not a good guy. No matter how he treats women, in general, he's absolutely (not meant as hyperbole, I cannot think of a single example) horrible to other men. Even the men on his side, like frenchy. And that poor groom, who was also forced into an arranged marriage, has now had his entire life derailed with his bride carrying another man's baby.

I love fiction and have no limits when shit isnt real, but Thomas's shit behavior towards one woman doesnt even come close to what he does to the other men around him.

I ultimately agree with youre overall sentiment, just wanted to remember the boys.

But you know me... I try to laugh about it and cover it all up with lies. I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes... cuz Boys dont cry.

Reactions: Nadira

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Thomas is not a good guy. No matter how he treats women, in general, he's absolutely (not meant as hyperbole, I cannot think of a single example) horrible to other men. Even the men on his side, like frenchy. And that poor groom, who was also forced into an arranged marriage, has now had his entire life derailed with his bride carrying another man's baby.

I love fiction and have no limits when shit isnt real, but Thomas's shit behavior towards one woman doesnt even come close to what he does to the other men around him.

I ultimately agree with youre overall sentiment, just wanted to remember the boys.

But you know me... I try to laugh about it and cover it all up with lies. I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes... cuz Boys dont cry.
...Those guys all thoroughly deserve it though, so how is he "horrible" for simply treating them the way they deserve? Your logic really doesn't track, my man. :unsure:

-Mal

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

He is good guy. He never cheat on his best friend. Even though of his best friend's girlfriend most beautiful, most sexy and most interest girl in game. Right after her mom wich we saddly didnt see yet.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
He is good guy. He never cheat on his best friend. Even though of his best friend's girlfriend most beautiful, most sexy and most interest girl in game. Right after her mom wich we saddly didnt see yet.
Good guy or not, if men don't know how to satisfy their girls or pay attention, then whether he is a good guy or not doesn't make a difference to me, my MC can satisfy their wives :WeSmart:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Good guy or not, if men don't know how to satisfy their girls or pay attention, then whether he is a good guy or not doesn't make a difference to me, my MC can satisfy their wives :WeSmart:
and horse would satisfy the husbands well except one a sheep would

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

To be perfectly honest, most men in the game act like crap to the women. Two exceptions would be Omar and the one old man who sold Thomas the garage, though they were treated fairly by him. Frenchy was willing to get cucked by any man, and before Thomas was an option most candidates were (according to the lady) ugly enough to make her want to gag. Frenchy wasn't exactly being smart about how he went about his plan, and a little inconsiderate to her feelings in that regard.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Honestly any dude who isn't satisfying their woman is being a shitty partner, just listen to what she likes and do that. AVNs love to do the magic dick trope but something like 70 to 90% of women have not/can't orgasm from penetrative sex... Put your damn mouth on it and do what she says, boom satisfied partner if you're unwilling to do that... You're probably shitty in a whole host of other ways. Ergo probably not actually a good guy.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Honestly any dude who isn't satisfying their woman is being a shitty partner, just listen to what she likes and do that. AVNs love to do the magic dick trope but something like 70 to 90% of women have not/can't orgasm from penetrative sex... Put your damn mouth on it and do what she says, boom satisfied partner if you're unwilling to do that... You're probably shitty in a whole host of other ways. Ergo probably not actually a good guy.
There are a lot of them in reality too. I hear from time to time how some women I know lead a boring life, as if they are missing something or are dissatisfied with something, the current generation either guys quickly run out of sex or do not know how to satisfy their woman, so I do not know what is going on with them but I feel sorry for them lol...

I feel sorry for women who do not get what they REALLY want from their men. I have been married for almost 5 years, before we had our first child, we had an active sex life, and even after that we like to somehow diversify our hobbies, the thing is that I just know what my beloved woman likes, and she also knows what I like, now as you can see, we will soon have twins lol :WeSmart: :HideThePain:

My father once told me before meeting a girl, "our main goal, to satisfy a woman is also to get full pleasure for ourselves". so if I have already started something, then also apply fully ahah :LUL:

3.80 star(s) 298 Votes