MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
daaamn seen alot of bad reviews, well i see the point in some, sure it's not the greatest writing, not the greatest story, don't have highly impactful decisions to make etc, not the greatest cg but it is decent, and character models do look nice, well having no animations is not a problem though it's not a deal breaker and me personally i prefer this over janky animations.

but u have to see it in this perspective this is not a game we r playing from start to finish this is like a episodic sitcom that we read like twice a month (update frequency) where we follow the characters in the next episode of the storyline of this lighthearted VN, while enjoying cute moments between characters, great romantic dynamic and gestures, spreading love and caring, it might be a little cliche and boring sometimes but it's just a simple relaxed activity to relax and enjoy.

so yah is it the best VN there is ? No, but still decent and enjoyable
Unfortunately, not everyone understands this, they have only complaints in their heads such as "Sex Nana" or "dumbass story".

But in fact, this is a game about a harem sitcom that describes the entire harem VN, but Grandma's House can do everything and get all the women! It's like a story for relaxation,without tension and drama

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Missed an Update maybe? Did you jump from 0.61 to 0.63? I'd try a full download once.
I open the update patches individually and I do not keep adding them to a shared folder, like a proper "update." That might be my problem. I hadnt thought of that. Appreciate the help. thank you.

[edit: wtf just happened... ]

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Don't add to many character , i don't want this to become like wvm
GODS I wish this game was more like a certain basketball VN which shouldn't be mentioned in other threads because of rules. Would love some (excellently written) trans girls in this game. Plus, while I haven't played that other game is some time, I'm pretty sure there was a variety in the girls pubic hair, not just all shaved.

As for the number of LIs in this game, only Seven of them are forced. Anything beyond that is entirely on you. If you prefer not having to wait for your chosen ones to get content, wait until the game is completed and just play the entire thing start to finish.

Reactions: Potcough

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
...What is? The image you posted is so dang tiny you can't see anything in it. You'll have to re-upload a proper one that isn't the size of a postage stamp! :LOL:

-Mal
Sorry dude. Found an old save, clicked on it but the game bugged each time I tried. That's why I posted only the save picture !

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is Tsundere the right word to describe people like Annabelle?
Kinda. How she's acting now? Pretty much, she just needs to be more affectionate of occasion of her own volition. How she's been acting from the start? Hell no. Her behavior from the start is more "Enemies to Lovers", but MC is really unsure of him own feelings for her so the lovers part is more a work in progress.

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
Personally, I hope this is the end of the Annabelle scenes. She is my least favorite of all of the characters, and yet the last 2-3 updates have been all about her.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Personally, I hope this is the end of the Annabell scenes. She is my least favorite of all of the characters, and yet the last 2-3 updates have been all about her.
She will have other scenes for sure because we aren't even midgame. But, she'll probably won't be featured like that after the trip. She will have another update for sure in the future in other Part.

But if you don't like her, why did you accepted her in the first place?

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes