S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Personally, I hope this is the end of the Annabell scenes. She is my least favorite of all of the characters, and yet the last 2-3 updates have been all about her.
That's highly unlikely. We'll see more of her somewhat frequently until we're all back home.

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
She will have other scenes for sure because we aren't even midgame. But, she'll probably won't be featured like that after the trip. She will have another update for sure in the future in other Part.

But if you don't like her, why did you accepted her in the first place?
Partly because I've accepted every girl in the game, and partly because, at the time, I didn't know what I do now about the character's arc.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My version of Joey's Relationship Wiki*
UPDATE: Changes reflect MC's relationships thru v0.63 no changes from v0.61That said, I did tweak the file for personal humor reasonsAlso, I broke the main document, so not sure when I'll be able to rebuild it ...
View attachment 4081138
*Joey still updates occasionally ... if I see the newest ones I'll link it here
Very minor update ... with major consequences ...

Reactions: MoonBox

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
mc took 3 naps and 4 cuddles plus a meal of helga, he has narcolepsy. Betty and Helga sandwich better happen.
Yeah, I have to say it's getting pretty damn irksome seeing this hot young 20-something stud take more frequent naps than grand-nana ever would. I mean, come on! I get that the story is nowhere near "realistic" as it is, but this is pushing the boundaries of even the most generous suspensions of disbelief... :FacePalm:

-Mal

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, I have to say it's getting pretty damn irksome seeing this hot young 20-something stud take more frequent naps than grand-nana ever would. I mean, come on! I get that the story is nowhere near "realistic" as it is, but this is pushing the boundaries of even the most generous suspensions of disbelief... :FacePalm:

-Mal
I think it's a supersperm side effect ... that or all the multi-hour "jam" sessions he keeps having.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I think it's a supersperm side effect ... that or all the multi-hour "jam" sessions he keeps having.
I'd say it was the "jam" sessions. Think about it. He hammers, on average, three females a day? Then he's popping off nearly a quart of semen per day? And he's barely taking in water or meals to replenish normally? Even though the story is as far-fetched as this one, he's Far from being a Kryptonian. Even He needs to rest.

kymedic

Feb 25, 2019
View attachment 3117878

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

There are no animations

Thread Updated: 2024-09-27
Release Date: 2024-09-15
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.63
Language: English
Prequel: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2
Note2: Same instructions for switching from Part 2 to Part 3 and Part 3 to Part 4

DOWNLOAD
Part 4

Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID COMPRESSED*

UPDATE PATCHES (0.62>0.63)
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Part 3

Part 2

Part 1

Patches: * - * - *
Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* -
WALKTHROUGH* - CHARACTER CHART*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 3068784 View attachment 3068796 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 3068787 View attachment 3068793 View attachment 3068808 View attachment 3068805 View attachment 3068806 View attachment 3068792 View attachment 3068785 View attachment 3068809 View attachment 3068800 View attachment 3068810 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 3068795 View attachment 3068789 View attachment 3068799 View attachment 3068811 View attachment 3068797 View attachment 3068798 View attachment 3068807 View attachment 3068803 View attachment 3068802 View attachment 3068794
need help please look at my recent posts love the game wanna get back to playing

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
She will have other scenes for sure because we aren't even midgame. But, she'll probably won't be featured like that after the trip. She will have another update for sure in the future in other Part.

But if you don't like her, why did you accepted her in the first place?
she might have a few scenes when she gets a mix in off the mc

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
One of the things I love about this story is the ridiculousness. I dont want to get into explaining comedy (and lose the magic!), but to paraphrase George Carlin, "its about the exageration."

So, Moonbox gets this. Gravity2 being the best example (it fucking kills me in every update... none you all talk about it. Gravity2 is the way!)

Ok, blah blah blah... one of my favorite running gags in this story:

OMG... on his next shower, Thomas just ripped the sponge in half... the long-narrow way. This story gets better and better.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
More info is needed.

Where doesn't it appear? It will ONLY appear in part 2 and only then as long as you saved at the EXACT place it tells you to in part 1.
That's not true, all parts share the same AppData save folder, so all saves should be visible in all parts.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's not true, all parts share the same AppData save folder, so all saves should be visible in all parts.
Fair enough. I meant more as in he needs to save in the exact correct place, could have been clearer about that.....

And that he can't jump a part and import it in say part 3

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes