HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey Horny! Yeah, still kicking. Never really stopped lurking, but figured I should start engaging more now that I am throwing my hat back in the ring.
Well, it's good to have you back. Looking forward to whatever comes from you next! Working on something new?

Reactions: keefer43

tavindelas

Mar 28, 2024
More info is needed.

Where doesn't it appear? It will ONLY appear in part 2 and only then as long as you saved at the EXACT place it tells you to in part 1.
Yes, I saved it in the exact location the game requested but when I open part 2 the save doesn't appear. In part 3, the save from part 2 also does not appear.

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Since currently the betas for both v0.64 and v0.65 are out, does that mean that both updates would come out at the same time? If so, would they cost double (before they go public)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I saved it in the exact location the game requested but when I open part 2 the save doesn't appear. In part 3, the save from part 2 also does not appear.
Don't mean to be an ass but the most likely scenario here is that you saved at the wrong place, especially since it's happened twice. You are 100% certain you saved at the "save here now" screen, not rolled back one to be safe or anything?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What do you mean MB can reproduce himself?? :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So you're saying he can fuck himself? :unsure:

Honestly, I think he should be rewarded for being a martyr. Better for all those drama hungry hate mongers to be quarantined in that thread than infecting other fun threads
He left that thread after The Great Purge several years ago with a bunch of us :)

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes