Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I am starting to think the MC has some version of Narcolepsy he sleeps a lot

Great Update though love this game...
Na, he's just recovering all the energy he spends on marathon sessions. The downside of his supersperm is his body generates a TON of lactic acid and it takes him a few days for each hour of constant sex to recover.

Now think about HOW MANY HOURS of constant sex he's had in the time since he came home. Is it any wonder he keeps sleeping through some of it?

Nov 15, 2023
This time yes, it seemed like he was finally going to fuck the grandmother but.... nooooooo wow, they will have to wait for another update to see if there is any luck. Poor gerontophiles.

I think he fucks Molly sooner than grandma, the bets are 15-1 in favor of Molly, place your bet before they close :unsure:

Just kidding, let no one get angry.

dog-hump.gif

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Guessing it was to finish up the trip and then for events once they're back home.
Probably felt like continuing, had a better place in mind to stop, some event they really wanted to get to, or a cliffhanger they wanted to set up.
All completely speculation based on nothing more than a gut feeling from past updates.

Reactions: TigerWolfe
Aug 10, 2023
I don't know if I'm just forgetting, but has great-grandma been told yet that she's going to be a great-great-grandma? (I could of course go digging in the game's source code, but I'm feeling lazy. :) )

Reactions: CircaAD

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Ah 2 updates in one you say......

I was going to put a funny face image here, but I may feel a little to lazy with my give a fuck meter to do it.....

2 UPDATES IN ONE.....

Evil Squidward

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes