HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The original intent of the "No sex with Nana yet" thing was so that people didn't download it, play it and then bitch about it being "misleading." So now we're pivoting to being deliberately misleading since the sex with Nana finally happened? Now we're telling people there's no sex when there is at this point in order for those who expect it and think it's not going to happen to end up being bamboozled? And absolutely nobody on this site, including the moderators, can give a logical reason? Oh to be an edgelord in my 20's again. You guys are really taking me back to a time where I can now understand why nobody in my family wanted to associate with me. LOL. Good job guys keep up the good work. Haha.
The reason is to NOT spoil that it happened, how is this so hard to get?

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
To be fair there are a few girls that I just can't say anything bad about:

Tanya, Allison and My Dorm - Martha.

There are a few others that I have a sincere admiration for:

Aunt Liz, Aunt Amy, & Fiona

The others, well, I haven't refused anyone yet...

Peace :D
Martha!!! - sorry big guy, Martha is a little triggering for me.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
seems that the smoking mix ..is hard on this page....from 'where is the choice to not fuck that nasty gilf"to 'when and where is the auctionhappening" ....maybe is contagious? not the smoking but ....well you know .....

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Anyone found a way to skip scene with the old lady (don't want her as LI), tried all the options didn't seem to work...
Which one? If you're talking about Nana (a.k.a. Alison), then the only option you have is using the Alt+F4 keys. She is 100% unskippable, and anyone complaining about that in this here thread is definitely in for a nasty old time!

-Mal

Reactions: CircaAD

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Have any of the O'Reilleys been confirmed to be pregnant yet? I cant remember this being mentioned...

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Anyone found a way to skip scene with the old lady (don't want her as LI), tried all the options didn't seem to work...
First: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Second: Wait... here comes another... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Third: Oof...
Fourth: Well... go to the first page of this thread... on the Top there's an image with 7 women. Those women can't be avoided/denied/skipped at all. Why? Hmmm... do you know what a game creator is? So, this game creator called MoonBox when creating this game, decided that in spite of filling his game with all kinds of women, he wanted to have a special group of them that are the backbone of the story. Then, we get this, a game where we can say "No" to almost all women, the exception being that set of 7. If you can't deal with that... there's no other option but to go play a different game.
Fifth: Bye (thanks for making me laugh even when sick, good job)

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Gallery in Chapter 4 is missing the Shower sex.
And,I am happy Grandma now knows about the sex. Can be kinky new ideas, with her being horny about all the sex around her.
But I am for Aunt after Grandma, just for her Gross Shock that even mommy joined.

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes