Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
If you know she's already delivered ... but yea, without time travel and the patch, I agree she can't be Melissa. With time travel and the patch, I'm in the alt-reality Nana camp, and Melissa will be either Zelda or Polly with implanted memories that will be fixed when they eventually have to wash the purple die out of their hair ...
remember hes already screwing his lil sister. Don't think need a patch careful word play is all you need

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
shes pregnant again.
Small correction: She's pregnant STILL.

She got pregnant with a second baby, while still pregnant with Anne. It is a rare medical occurrence, it even has name and all... can't remember... Basically MB liked her pregnant model and didn't want to change it... or something along those lines...

Peace :D

Reactions: Elhemeer

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
Small correction: She's pregnant STILL.

She got pregnant with a second baby, while still pregnant with Anne. It is a rare medical occurrence, it even has name and all... can't remember... Basically MB liked her pregnant model and didn't want to change it... or something along those lines...

Your absolutely correct and she looks sexy pregnant till LIZ shows or The family of Redheads.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
To be fair there are a few girls that I just can't say anything bad about:

Tanya, Allison and My Dorm - Martha.

There are a few others that I have a sincere admiration for:

Aunt Liz, Aunt Amy, & Fiona

The others, well, I haven't refused anyone yet...

Ok FG our resident cat will probably have something to say later but I'm going to go ahead and ask. Who would have anything bad to say about Tanya, Nana and Martha? And if you did say anything bad about Martha then you better prepare for this angry-pussy.gif

Elhemeer

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 20, 2022
remember hes already screwing his lil sister. Don't think need a patch careful word play is all you need
Except I'm sure that's different without the patch ... otherwise there wouldn't be any point of the patch. Besides, would a single-parent sister be any closer than a same-grandparents aunt?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
So... With pretty much only the sexy aunt left playing hard to get, I guess we're getting pretty close to completion? ;)
Big orgy at the end???

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes