txe320

Dec 4, 2023
read the quote in the edited post - they know where she was sitting before the crash, but never identified body, if there was a body in mother arms - they could do genetic match, there wasn't
Exactly, with that quote you proved my point and that's because Melissa was burned so bad that they couldn't do it.

Who else mom would be hugging? Jesus?

That was Melissa's body for sure.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Exactly, with that quote you proved my point and that's because Melissa was burned so bad that they couldn't do it.

Who else mom would be hugging? Jesus?

That was Melissa's body for sure.
then read again, nothing say there was a body, only what she was sitting there, take this "but" in the account

"My parents bodies were identified but not my Sisters, but she was sitting between them with my Mom holding her in her arms. That doesn't leave much room for doubt."

after the crash they found bodies and pieces all over (plane fucking crashed, bodies wasn't still sitting in their places), identified all family members aside from sister (using said bodies and pieces), then MC says where she was sitting during flight and guesses since everyone else is dead around this spot - she is too

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
then read again, nothing say there was a body, only what she was sitting there, take this "but" in the account

"My parents bodies were identified but not my Sisters, but she was sitting between them with my Mom holding her in her arms. That doesn't leave much room for doubt."

after the crash they found bodies and pieces all over (plane fucking crashed, bodies wasn't still sitting in their places), identified all family members aside from sister (using said bodies and pieces), then MC says where she was sitting during flight and guesses since everyone else is dead around this spot - she is too
Yeah, she was burned to a crisp. Even Gordon Ramsay think she was way to cooked.:BootyTime:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Actually it's a game in 4 parts... for now... when part 4 is done there will be part 5... then part 6... and part 7... and so on. Follow?

Edit: Nope. That's not right, either. It's not a game at all. It's a story. It's a story in 4 parts... for now...
I just hope he stops at 10 , that is all about how far I can count .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
that's basically early episodes in season 1, after that she kinda always there (chained in the basement for breeding), if you don't remember her - it's possible you accidentally removed her before even meeting her, not sure if she one of the unavoidable mains or not

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
that's basically early episodes in season 1, after that she kinda always there (chained in the basement for breeding), if you don't remember her - it's possible you accidentally removed her before even meeting her, not sure if she one of the unavoidable mains or not
Well, if I look at my MC, then mine has a 100% chance. Anything that isn't on the tree at 3 is definitely pregnant!

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes