NeghVar

May 18, 2023
And that would never impact the game on the Magnificent 7. The idea was scrapped early on, so, they would still be unavoidable no matter how hard you try.
Are the stories all the same no matter what you choose, or can your decissions cause slight deviassions in how well the relationship is?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Are the stories all the same no matter what you choose, or can your decissions cause slight deviassions in how well the relationship is?
Nothing chances at all for the 7 main characters. The only things that can change is between the side character, or some scenes with the main characters. Like if you have Tanya in your harem or not, the Christmas dinner is different because some scenes with Tanya lines aren't there.

jimmybuffet

Mar 30, 2020
there is a different scene for when nana brings shizuka home for the first time, but after that it continues as normal iirc, there arent any true ramifications to it other then to make you feel bad

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
there is a different scene for when nana brings shizuka home for the first time, but after that it continues as normal iirc, there arent any true ramifications to it other then to make you feel bad
Whether or not those choices have an impact on the main 7 isn't as important to me as the guilty conscience I would have for being a dick, especially for little Shizuka who is too damn adorable to make fun of in such a cruel way.

Reactions: 7thOmen

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
Whether or not those choices have an impact on the main 7 isn't as important to me as the guilty conscience I would have for being a dick, especially for little Shizuka who is too damn adorable to make fun of in such a cruel way.
Lol it's the first time a menu choice made me cry. I was like, "What the fuck? Make fun of her stutter?" I didn't even try it and roll back. Didn't wanna see her reaction.

Elhemeer

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 20, 2022
Nothing chances at all for the 7 main characters. The only things that can change is between the side character, or some scenes with the main characters. Like if you have Tanya in your harem or not, the Christmas dinner is different because some scenes with Tanya lines aren't there.
Basically, the only things you can avoid with the M7 is some kinks.

Thicc Lord

Thiccest Mod
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Off-Topic
  • Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not
  • This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content
Enough, anyone seen doing this further will received a thread ban.

moistmoyra

Sep 30, 2024
I hope it's representative of the all-round excellence of Grandma's House when the only negative I can come up with is that I'm not a big fan of big butts. :D
Renders, characters, writing all get a 10/10 from me. FWIW :)

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
Playing the game from the beginning, work is boring so I decided to play. This game is so fun and lighthearted that you forget it actually began very sad. Reading the part where they found the bodies of his family and you read his mother was holding on to his sister that's how they found her so sad.:cry:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Playing the game from the beginning, work is boring so I decided to play. This game is so fun and lighthearted that you forget it actually began very sad. Reading the part where they found the bodies of his family and you read his mother was holding on to his sister that's how they found her so sad.:cry:
But was it ACTUALLY the sister!? Dun dun dun!!!!!!

sorry, couldn't resist!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thanks now my brain is going through scenarios. Tanya is his sister that's why she looks like grandma and have similarities as grandma. She is also extremely fertile. Wasn't his sister also blonde. Damn it why did you give me thoughts. :LOL:
That Idea isn't even new, we had some guys here say that Tanya is a timetraveling Nana two-three times... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Tanya have same hair color and eyes color as Melissa (sister) + she doesn't have any real backstory, it's not too out of the way of a theory - lost memory after plane crash, washed to some remote beach and got adopted

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Reading the part where they found the bodies of his family and you read his mother was holding on to his sister that's how they found her so sad.:cry:
they never found sister body, only rest of a family, sister was sitting between them IIRC, but no body

edit: "My parents bodies were identified but not my Sisters, but she was sitting between them with my Mom holding her in her arms. That doesn't leave much room for doubt." - just a guesswork on MC part

• Haha
Reactions: txe320

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
They totally found her body in the arms of the mother.
read the quote in the edited post - they know where she was sitting before the crash, but never identified body, if there was a body in mother arms - they could do genetic match, there wasn't

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes