Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of Grandma's House Part 4 with Koga3's walkthrough mod to v0.65.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2). Part 3 works in the same way (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p3). I believe Part 4 has the same set up, although there is an experimental start with all paths active. Regardless, I am including the links to my ports of the previous parts below as well.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.37: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 3 v0.53: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 4 v0.65: Pixeldrain -
Thank you

Reactions: Eonor

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, Moonbox has stated somewhere that he's not going to set up any characters, give them names and lengthy dialogues and the like, only to throw them away later.
won't be first time, he already set up plenty of characters, gave them names, lengthy dialogues and multiple scenes, only to throw them away latter, just compare LIs screens between seasons if you are already forgot about them

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
won't be first time, he already set up plenty of characters, gave them names, lengthy dialogues and multiple scenes, only to throw them away latter, just compare LIs screens between seasons if you are already forgot about them
There's a pretty big difference between "putting them aside for now" and "actually throwing them away," my man. And given that good old MB intends to bring back all of the characters for the finale (somehow) and probably even a fair bit before that, as well. So I guess we'll all see just what happens. But so far with the game, there have been no real "throwaways" with the named women.

-Mal

Edit: Aside from Elaine, because MB felt he didn't like her (for some reason), but she's literally the only one. So there!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
There's a pretty big difference between "putting them aside for now" and "actually throwing them away," my man. And given that good old MB intends to bring back all of the characters for the finale (somehow) and probably even a fair bit before that, as well. So I guess we'll all see just what happens. But so far with the game, there have been no real "throwaways" with the named women.

-Mal
If I remember correctly, the only woman Moonbox doesn't care for is the singer and mentor of Amy (Elaine I think).

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
If she cannot joined with MC for back to the House. Then, i wishes just give it to us a Petunina hassan sex update instead...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MalLiz

Elhemeer

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 20, 2022

-Mal
Okay, but ...
Elaine's gone. She was just a side girl and I didn't like her so you won't see her again.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
She's the exception that proves
View attachment 4155546
anything goes ;)
Except she was the only one that was given some time and then MB specifically said she will be the only one he will ignore because he didn't like her, which he did not say with every other girl in the game, so unless he tells us like he did with Elaine, don't expect any other girl to get the same treatment as Elaine. She was an exception for a reason as MB told us himself.

manusuke

Dec 6, 2020
Hi everyone, Im starting part 4 and I am thinking something. You can choose if you want to engage with every girl or not (atleast I remember that way). Its imposible to "neglect" Nana? I know, its "grandma" house, but is she unavoidable? And if that, is she the only one unavoidable? Thanks beforehand.

WICKEDp4th

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's been stated a long time ago that Nana was unavoidable. She is part of a group of LI that are known as "The Magnificent Seven", that consist of Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Asami and Shizuka, that are all mandatory. It basically means they are so vital to the story that making them avoidable would multiply the render requirements of scenes several fold.
Hi everyone, Im starting part 4 and I am thinking something. You can choose if you want to engage with every girl or not (atleast I remember that way). Its imposible to "neglect" Nana? I know, its "grandma" house, but is she unavoidable? And if that, is she the only one unavoidable? Thanks beforehand.

Reactions: manusuke

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
The 7 girls in the main banner are unavoidable, including grandma

Reactions: manusuke

NeghVar

May 18, 2023
I recently started another session. But the goal here is to be as much of a total dick as I can. Or at least minimize relationships. At the beginning, I made fun of Shizuka's stuttering

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I recently started another session. But the goal here is to be as much of a total dick as I can. Or at least minimize relationships. At the beginning, I made fun of Shizuka's stuttering
And that would never impact the game on the Magnificent 7. The idea was scrapped early on, so, they would still be unavoidable no matter how hard you try.

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes