Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or if you have ever spent 5 minutes on anti social media, some fuckers are only happy when they are bitching.

It makes perfect sense sure fuck what her name is the old woman the first time she turns up, she is single and busy, it would be stupid if your Nana who is like a mum to you and comes off as more old fashioned was to all of a sudden spread her legs and say "have at it boy", she is family.

Again, probably me and it's more fun earning something you want then being given it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm conflicted because having a nice balance of girls dtf and those wanting to wait a while is nice, but lets not forget Nana isn't a young woman anymore and in addition to going decades without lovin', it will be nice to get her back into enjoying all the lovemaking she's missed out on.

That said, I can appreciate the slow burn and seeing her begin to fantasize and become aroused around the MC while struggling to keep her emotions in check would be a nice trade-off. Maybe her becoming more comfortable being physically affectionate with all the kissing and hugging, which has been very obvious to Amy...will go a long ways to getting to where we all are patiently waiting for.

In the meantime, we have other lovers who have also gone without for quite some time, I'm guessing we'll get to Liz sooner than later...fingers crossed, in addition to reaffirming our romantic relationship with Cat. My only question is if Amy will go back on tour again and leave, or if she'll actually decide to get off the road for a bit, and maybe explore her feelings for the MC?

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I like that the MC is both an unabashed manwhore *and* a loving son/brother/father/tennant/whatever, and the two are not presented as inconsistent or contradictory. Moreover, it's been quite refreshing to see the MC be open and honest with everyone he loves. I've played too many games where the MC was a cringe-worthy moron that was, for no apparent reason, forgiven by the LIs after lying like a rug for 8-10 chapters. Strong relationships are built on truth, and I am loving these characters even though I'm just watching the game. Great story. Great work. Great characters. Long live the slow burn manwhore and his trans dog Molly!

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm conflicted because having a nice balance of girls dtf and those wanting to wait a while is nice, but lets not forget Nana isn't a young woman anymore and in addition to going decades without lovin', it will be nice to get her back into enjoying all the lovemaking she's missed out on.

That said, I can appreciate the slow burn and seeing her begin to fantasize and become aroused around the MC while struggling to keep her emotions in check would be a nice trade-off. Maybe her becoming more comfortable being physically affectionate with all the kissing and hugging, which has been very obvious to Amy...will go a long ways to getting to where we all are patiently waiting for.

In the meantime, we have other lovers who have also gone without for quite some time, I'm guessing we'll get to Liz sooner than later...fingers crossed, in addition to reaffirming our romantic relationship with Cat. My only question is if Amy will go back on tour again and leave, or if she'll actually decide to get off the road for a bit, and maybe explore her feelings for the MC?
Once the floodgates open, there won't be any stopping the flow. Nana will get what she deserves.

MC and Nana will get a lot closer physically before it becomes sexual.

Liz is pretty much just waiting for Cat to get her turn before she rapes you. :LOL:
Amy's not ready to settle in quite yet, she'll be leaving for work again.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I actually did zero planning and improvise everything as I go. :ROFLMAO:
But that's why I enjoy it.

Here are my character notes for Nana, wrote them during the demo and haven't touched them since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Appreciate it, glad you're liking it.
That's not *zero* planning though. I saw less planning while I was teaching a creative writing class. I swear it felt like if I asked my students to plan out for each of their characters to one thing to set them apart from each other they'd act like I was asking them to recite the Odessey...

Time for a preview.

The long awaited test results

Extra NSFW, open at your own risk

No words needed
I've been waiting to see that adorable red head for a while so...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Once the floodgates open, there won't be any stopping the flow. Nana will get what she deserves.

MC and Nana will get a lot closer physically before it becomes sexual.

Liz is pretty much just waiting for Cat to get her turn before she rapes you. :LOL:
Amy's not ready to settle in quite yet, she'll be leaving for work again.
Sad about Amy leaving again... (y) on everything else, incl. that sexy minx Auntie Liz ready to pounce.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
There's only one thing i disliked about the latest update. It's right at the end of v0.7, there's a message telling me to wait for more content, followed by an intense feeling of desperation and emotional distress. I did NOT like that part. The rest was wonderful, though :love:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
There's only one thing i disliked about the latest update. It's right at the end of v0.7, there's a message telling me to wait for more content, followed by an intense feeling of desperation and emotional distress. I did NOT like that part. The rest was wonderful, though :love:
Just like the rest of us - we are all suffering. Thank goodness Nana will be helping us all out. Hold on and she will be with you shortly.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
A lot of people don't notice it, but what is essential for any story is power of setup and payoff. Without proper one, story would feel like some sketches, not a whole. Your work is very good, I'm enjoying it a lot!
but in last update (07) this scene with headphones catch my eye. One scene leads to another, and was played out nice(as always) but almost immediately. ok, moving forward. but after few scenes i saw this:
it was hilarious! I had a very nice laugh
anyway, what I want to say - story is great, characters are solid, you're doing great job here MoonBox
Looking forward for next updates!

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes