3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So instead of paying monthly we can buy the itch version once and have the up to date content without pay walls? Doesn't seem terrible to me if that's true.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
There are scenes with Rise?
Not much so far but there is something yes.
The lack of Mitsuru is a really sad thing. I'm a Chihiro fan but i know she is a sevondary character and who know when she will be added but Mitsuru is one of the main girls

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
So instead of paying monthly we can buy the itch version once and have the up to date content without pay walls? Doesn't seem terrible to me if that's true.
Correct.

Not much so far but there is something yes.
The lack of Mitsuru is a really sad thing. I'm a Chihiro fan but i know she is a sevondary character and who know when she will be added but Mitsuru is one of the main girls
The p3 girls won't be added here anymore since I will make a game for them.

Reactions: lockerxx and ddtmm

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
guys im having difficulty at unlucking Sae and Hifumi scenes,idk how to do it after the first scenes

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 200 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port

johntron877

Oct 1, 2019
Why does this game block edited saves now? I just threw a save into saveeditoronline.com and now the game refuses to load the save. Whenever I try loading it, game asks me if I trust the save and when I say "yes" nothing happens. I'm just trying to skip the grinding and get my nut, the fuck is this shit?
There's save protection to stop you from messing the game files

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes