• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
Is there any plans to add more previous persona girls like 3. or any minor social links from those games? (AKA nonparty members.) I know you have them for Persona 5. Sae, Kawakami, & Doc. But I was wondering if the people like in Persona 4 the nurse & Class mate (The moon Arcane). What about non-social link girls that have appearances like the female homeroom teacher in the 4th game? Sorry for all the questions just curious.
Seconded for Kashiwagi.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
i found a big bug:when you check Sae stats in the phone you can´t leave the phone menu!!!
View attachment 3033350 ñ
View attachment 3033357
Thanks for the report, I'll be uploading the fix right now.

Is there any plans to add more previous persona girls like 3. or any minor social links from those games? (AKA nonparty members.) I know you have them for Persona 5. Sae, Kawakami, & Doc. But I was wondering if the people like in Persona 4 the nurse & Class mate (The moon Arcane). What about non-social link girls that have appearances like the female homeroom teacher in the 4th game? Sorry for all the questions just curious.
Seconded for Kashiwagi.
The P3 girls are on the list to being added, just have to win in the poll.
I don't plan to make an full SL for the non-party girls from the other games, but I can include minor appearances and small scenes with them.

Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Mitsuru and Yukari from persona 4 arena it could be amazing :love: .
any change too add Ichiko Ohya and Hifumo Togo?

Reactions: Kingchaos69

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
Thanks for the report, I'll be uploading the fix right now.

The P3 girls are on the list to being added, just have to win in the poll.
I don't plan to make an full SL for the non-party girls from the other games, but I can include minor appearances and small scenes with them.
Noriko Kashiwagi was the homeroom teacher from P4 after the drunk got murdered. She tried to compete in the student beauty contest and was fairly seductive towards MC. She wasn't in P3, though she did appear in P3P.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
Noriko Kashiwagi was the homeroom teacher from P4 after the drunk got murdered. She tried to compete in the student beauty contest and was fairly seductive towards MC. She wasn't in P3, though she did appear in P3P.
I know, but it's hard to add her fully, she can have a small event and a scene in the future, something similar to Shiho.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 172 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Hopefully the girls aren't silent during the sex scenes need my girls to have dirty talk not be frigid quite if i want that I can go watch koitaksu

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is this game a full game? The capacity is so small?
It's a demo version of an early access game. There's a lot of content yet to be added (apparently), but you don't have access to everything that's already in it, that version you have to buy it.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes