3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
Aug 7, 2017
Ok, everything should be working then, to activate the Rise event You need at least 26 relationship points with Naoto, and at least 20 points in charm and kindness.
No matter how often I go to work, Naoto has stopped appearing after I unlocked her scenes, her relationship is stuck at 11

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 164 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

AlphaZard

May 22, 2022
Sorry I'm a bit confused here, does the Demo version mean that there will be content only accessible by Patreon version? Or is the Patreon version ahead of the Demo version, an example is certain scene will be accessible earlier for Patron version?

jdom0431

Sep 18, 2021
What triggers rise's scene? I'm at 30 relationship, and on several nights after hanging out with her, she sends a message and mc just goes back to sleep. I'm kinda stuck there

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GranterOfYourDesiresR-0.14Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
So uhh where did the Sumire option go or do I need to do something, cause her option to talk went away. Bug maybe.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i found a big bug:when you check Sae stats in the phone you can´t leave the phone menu!!!
screenshot0001.png ñ
screenshot0002.png

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any plans to add more previous persona girls like 3. or any minor social links from those games? (AKA nonparty members.) I know you have them for Persona 5. Sae, Kawakami, & Doc. But I was wondering if the people like in Persona 4 the nurse & Class mate (The moon Arcane). What about non-social link girls that have appearances like the female homeroom teacher in the 4th game? Sorry for all the questions just curious.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes