3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I'm fine with you reserving content for the patreon version but why do the events still trigger? I got the Naoto date event while working and it played just fine, other than the sex scenes images.
It's quite odd to only remove the images and not the whole event.
The rise event also went black but her events aren't noted as 'not in demo', same with the date with Haru at her place.

Last edited:

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
I'm fine with you reserving content for the patreon version but why do the events still trigger? I got the Naoto date event while working and it played just fine, other than the sex scenes images.
It's quite odd to only remove the images and not the whole event.
The rise event also went black but her events aren't noted as 'not in demo', same with the date with Haru at her place.
Sorry, it's fixed now.

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
How do you get rise started?
Just keep increasing friendship with Naoto.

The event is supposed to trigger wen You go to work with enough stats and Naoto is present, I'm reuploading the fixed version, You have to download it again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Oct 17, 2019
Just keep increasing friendship with Naoto.

The event is supposed to trigger wen You go to work with enough stats and Naoto is present, I'm reuploading the fixed version, You have to download it again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks i triggered it by luck. But like the other guy said you had a few events that were Patreon exclusive I think... that were triggered too. Any chance they will be viewable next update and you also forgot to add that the text of some of her other events aren't available

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GranterOfYourDesiresR-0.13Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
Thanks i triggered it by luck. But like the other guy said you had a few events that were Patreon exclusive I think... that were triggered too. Any chance they will be viewable next update and you also forgot to add that the text of some of her other events aren't available
Yes, I aways unlock more scenes for the demo in the updates.

w4r

Aug 25, 2019
Tried to load a friend's save... now I'm stuck with the notification asking me if I want to proceed, but wouldn't let me :(

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
I'm curious why add P4 characters into a game that takes place in P5? Why not do a separate game thats centered around P4 when this one is finished?

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
i can't activate rise and all my stats are in 100's by now
Please redownload the game if You're having any problems.

I feel you, it makes me sad not seeing Mitsuru, Elizbeth and Aigis here. so many good girls in P3
Don't worry, they will be added eventually.

I'm curious why add P4 characters into a game that takes place in P5? Why not do a separate game thats centered around P4 when this one is finished?
I just wanted to add a few extra characters, but that doesn't mean there won't be a full P4 or P3 game.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes