3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Putting a cap or little marker on skills that are high enough to access all scenes that depend on that skill is something I could get behind. No sense in letting the player grind up 100 Guts only to finally figure out that the most a scene depends on is 40.

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
i think there should be some sort of cap for rp(relationship points )so you know how much you need per scene kind of want a cap for the stats to like maybe 500 to 1000 with ways to increase the rate you obtain points over time
Putting a cap or little marker on skills that are high enough to access all scenes that depend on that skill is something I could get behind. No sense in letting the player grind up 100 Guts only to finally figure out that the most a scene depends on is 40.
I will change on the next update then.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Granter Of Your Desires Remake 0.2 Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF? Why is 0.2 have less content than 0.13? Developer restart this game or something? This release is shit.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Dev is redoing the scenes and animations with more experience in Koikatsu, to tone down the, ah, distinctive style that gives.

It's a bit nerve-wracking because rewrites of anything are prone to failure and death but the new screens do at least look much better.

bowyatt12

Dec 1, 2021
i have both the classic and new version installed and love both, can’t wait for all of the characters and scenes to be ported over.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Granter Of Your Desires R 0.3 Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
I see there's a pregnancy tag for this game, is it planned or is there pregnancy content already?

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Playing the 0.3 version and really like it. Now i used up all the books and movies and gifts, have lots of knowledge, money, charm....so how do i get more kindness points (they seem to be needed to get on i think ?). Is there some "end of content" sign somewhere ?

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
I see there's a pregnancy tag for this game, is it planned or is there pregnancy content already?
There's some already in the demo, and more on the complete version that will be added to the demo in future updates.

Playing the 0.3 version and really like it. Now i used up all the books and movies and gifts, have lots of knowledge, money, charm....so how do i get more kindness points (they seem to be needed to get on i think ?). Is there some "end of content" sign somewhere ?
You can see everything that's left to unlock in the gallery.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes