NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I couldn't agree more! Stupid heart game! The first stage wasn't too bad but the second!!! The hearts drop way too fast and unless you click on the centre, they don't pop. I just quit out of sheer frustration
Well, I'll fix this mini game on public release.

Reactions: Torquemadder

stark8g

May 29, 2017
Can you please tell me the code to the door i am so lost
4925, it's written on those boards, by the way to find all of them u need to enter in rooms in a specific order, something like up right , down right , down left and up left!

Reactions: bernthal

stark8g

May 29, 2017
for some bonus pics u need to find some blue orbs with your ability(right mouse), the orbs ar not on your path they are in the walls !

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
@NOTvil Enjoying the game a lot( even thou a bit frustrating at time with the minigame but it's ok ).Unique story and nice graphics, keep up the good work :)

Reactions: NOTvil

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I'm going to have to wait awhile to get back into this one. I remember enjoying .3, but picking up .4 just got me confused in the 2nd new platforming section. Probably because I forgot how the controls work, but I'm not going to replay the entire thing every single update just because the controls aren't reiterated.

Zhulex

Jan 18, 2018
This is the first "game" of this genre where I actually read the story. Instant text would be nice though. I seem to read way faster than the normal human. Combined with a little ADD and the slow text will have me wandering off while I wait for a sentence to finish.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This is the first "game" of this genre where I actually read the story. Instant text would be nice though. I seem to read way faster than the normal human. Combined with a little ADD and the slow text will have me wandering off while I wait for a sentence to finish.
I'll make it a bit faster.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes