patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

Hi guys!

v0.5 is ready for 10$+ Patrons.

And it's really cool! Enjoy!

it here!

Please, support this project if you like it.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017

Hi guys!

v0.5 is ready for 10$+ Patrons.

And it's really cool! Enjoy!

it here!

Please, support this project if you like it.
Do you know if this one will work with wine on a mac?

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
I love that you're trying something different, but it's a difficult game. I stopped around the large climb up with bouncing off the lazers, then stop, and bounce again. Tried 20+ times, couldn't make it, and stopped.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I love that you're trying something different, but it's a difficult game. I stopped around the large climb up with bouncing off the lazers, then stop, and bounce again. Tried 20+ times, couldn't make it, and stopped.
Well, sad... This game is just an experiment. I won't add any hard gameplay mechanics in my next game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:238CA59A11ED1C71E3A32156E7C5FAA8F7D5F34E&xl=1623698144&dn=GRAY_05.torrent

Reactions: KGMIND

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Says to hit escape to see the hack menu but there is nothing there but main menu and quit options.

Scratch that...meybe I should learn to read again lol

ziaquk28g

Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem that after gaining Xray vision and looking at the nurse the game does not let me continue noting happens.
Is there a hidden button some where?

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I have a problem that after gaining Xray vision and looking at the nurse the game does not let me continue noting happens.
Is there a hidden button some where?
Yes, you must find a special spot on her body :)

Reactions: ziaquk28g

strangesir.8

Sep 4, 2017
Hey just wanted to say I REALLY enjoyed this game. Renders are amazing. Story is kinda all over the place but it keeps me interested to be honest. And the minigames are not hard at all lol but there pretty fun. Can't wait to play more, any ETA on the next release? Also I have collected all 6 hidden orbs, in the main menu gallery I have access to 1 animation and around 10 pics. Am I missing some more things?

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey just wanted to say I REALLY enjoyed this game. Renders are amazing. Story is kinda all over the place but it keeps me interested to be honest. And the minigames are not hard at all lol but there pretty fun. Can't wait to play more, any ETA on the next release? Also I have collected all 6 hidden orbs, in the main menu gallery I have access to 1 animation and around 10 pics. Am I missing some more things?
Well, looks like you've missed 1 orb :p And there are more than 10 pics. Some of them (cases with red borders) can be openеd by finding a hidden robot with red eyes.

ETA - don't know for sure. Maybe 1.5-2 weeks.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes