dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Wow, what a bizarre game. Some levels hard and frustrating, but I love it! Great job :)
On the technical side, just curious, what engine are you using? And where is location of the save game file?

Reactions: NOTvil

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm using Clickteam Fusion for this game

The save file can be found here :)

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

it's not encrypted, so can be corrected

Reactions: dioregul

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Are the scenes that appear during the game on the gallery? Because otherwise the only way to see them again is to start over at the beginning and that is kinda ass.

Also the story and all the stuff with the Plasmo is cool, but while I dont find the platforming hard, it does get annoying after a while.

Game's good anyways.

Last edited:

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Where can I enter the cheat in the main menu? Do I enter it under the Patreon code? Doesn't work there.

Edit: nvm works when you start a new game.

Last edited:

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
the most frustrating thing is the minigames. it was fine at the beggining, but now im at the space ship. how the hell are you supposed to control this thing in the right direction, when you dont know which asteroids can hit you. i think the chapter was "my favorite chapter (or part or whatever) i played like 10-15 minigames IN A FUCKING ROW. WTF ? either make a checkpoint system, or keep the levels short. its just not worth getting frustrated with the mini games to see the actual content. this is adult VN afterall. pretty much everyone is here to see sex. a lot of us want good story and characters with it. if i want frustrating games, ill go to play them on my phone. its fine to have SOME, but they are way too many. which is a shame, because everything else is pretty good actually. not something groundbreaking but its interesting. hopefully the next project will be more fleshed out.

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Pretty sure the minigame sections are for programming practice as those levels are the only "playable" sections on the game. The rest are just CGs.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Pretty sure the minigame sections are for programming practice as those levels are the only "playable" sections on the game. The rest are just CGs.
lol VN are still playable look around here on this site there is alot of VN that are CG... notvil just merged 2 playstyles into one game platformer levels then VN type game play where you make decisions

iWitcher_44

May 8, 2017
The game is unusual but very promising and interesting. Sadly that the 0.7 are planning to be the last version.
However minigames scares many potential gamers.
(well, I know about skipping minigames in the 0.6 or due the patreon code but many CG remain lock).
As for unlocking CG - there is not enough SAVE button.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love the animations in this...keep it up:eazyHype:
The game is strange yet interesting at the same time...its definately unique.

Reactions: NOTvil

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
If I wanted a platform game I'd go to a site that specializes in them. My system isn't designed as a gaming console and the controls are too clumsy and difficult for what I have. The graphics are nice, but this isn't anything close to what I'm looking for. Good luck with your design tho - I'm sure there are others that will appreciate this type of game.

Reactions: L7Bear

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
If I wanted a platform game I'd go to a site that specializes in them. My system isn't designed as a gaming console and the controls are too clumsy and difficult for what I have. The graphics are nice, but this isn't anything close to what I'm looking for. Good luck with your design tho - I'm sure there are others that will appreciate this type of game.
The platformer is skippable ....

Reactions: B2B2 and SciGuy
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes