sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
F**k this game dude. WTF are these levels.
Whats the patreon code and what does it do? The cgi is good, but the mini games suck ass. Can someone extract the art?
This has got to be a contender for most frustrating game on this site. Especially on laptop.
Okay unless Notvil removed it from the public version this was included with the early release
If the game is too hard for you just use this code. It allows you to skip every platformer level and gives you unlimited Plasmo.
The code is GIMMETHATSKIP. ( in capital letters!)

In the main menu you can find the "hack console"

Enter the code there. After this the skip button will appear in game.

Just press ESC and you will see it!

Enjoy!

WARNING!

If you'll use this code and proceed to the nearest checkpoint, the amount of your plasmo will be saved till the end of the game!

And some pics in the Plasmorium won't be available for you!
try that and hack console mention is the pateron code entry

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
"go back to your quarters and get the key"

*click click click*
which room was my quarters?
*click click click*
oh I picked up an item, is there an inventory? No... no fkn clue what I just picked up
*head back to bridge, noone responsive*
"guess that wasn't it"
*click click click*
"okay nothing else obvious is clickable"

We're bordering on Shawshank obtuse here.

Oh finally find the exact spot to click.

I really wish with the asteroids we could know in advance which ones were real obstacles and which ones were just eye candy. It's not difficult but part of the frustration is the lack of consistency within the game interface.

Last edited:

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
Hmmm... This is an interesting one. Adult games have very peculiar game mechanics since mostly they're aimed for fapping, so mostly they shouldn't engage more than a hand :rolleyes:, hence they're mostly point and click type games. Which is FINE.

Incorporating platforming into an adult game, that's.... Well... Unorthodox. And mostly I'd say that its 'fine', however here the platforming seems so out of place that it just makes the whole experience awkward. But its still better than 'click-this-button-30-times-to-cum' and 'jerk-your-mouse-while-the-girl-ingame-jerks-you' :(.

I'll still continue to give this game a try. Sure, adult games might wanna include some games to 'add to the experience', but it ain't platforming, at least to me :closedeyesmile:

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
Thanks for the code, it works. I started a new game and notices however that some interactions are completely disabled with this code. Being locked out of some pics in this plasmorium is alright i guess, but cutting parts of the game is not really a good compromise.
I think enough people complained already that the platforming is ridiculous, too bad the dev based his whole game on it, so there's no real solution besides removing it completely or providing a real skip option that does not cut content out of the game.
In its current state it just isn't worth any money unless you have too much time.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the code, it works. I started a new game and notices however that some interactions are completely disabled with this code. Being locked out of some pics in this plasmorium is alright i guess, but cutting parts of the game is not really a good compromise.
I think enough people complained already that the platforming is ridiculous, too bad the dev based his whole game on it, so there's no real solution besides removing it completely or providing a real skip option that does not cut content out of the game.
In its current state it just isn't worth any money unless you have too much time.
The SKIP feature (patreon code) cuts only minigames, you shouldn't lose any content. Only Plasmorium pics

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
The SKIP feature (patreon code) cuts only minigames, you shouldn't lose any content. Only Plasmorium pics
Maybe it was a bug, right at the beginning, when you first talk to the man and woman after your first conversation with the barkeeper, it skipped the whole scene for me, i didn't notice anything else missing though.
I like your game, well your art and story at least. The mystery aspect is kinda interesting, you should focus more on that. Platforming just doesn't go well with these games. The visual novel style is popular for a reason, maybe try to improve on that in the future.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Maybe it was a bug, right at the beginning, when you first talk to the man and woman after your first conversation with the barkeeper, it skipped the whole scene for me, i didn't notice anything else missing though.
I like your game, well your art and story at least. The mystery aspect is kinda interesting, you should focus more on that. Platforming just doesn't go well with these games. The visual novel style is popular for a reason, maybe try to improve on that in the future.
Yes, I understand that platformer was a mistake. Anyway, this is my first try to create a game and I really like it. I'll end this game soon and start a new one. I will try to take into account all the mistakes.

Gray was a really good practice in programming/ graphic design, now I have my own style and I will use it.
Now I can create a lot more than I could at the beginning.

And I can say for sure that my next game won't be a platformer.

Last edited:

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Yes, I understand that platformer was a mistake. Anyway, this is my first try to create a game and I really like it. I'll end this game soon and start a new one. I will try to take into account all the mistakes.

Gray was a really good practice in programming/ graphic design, now I have my own style and I will use it.

First and foremost it was not a mistake..... It is your vision of a game and you should be proud of it. It is different and against the same ole clone of adult games. You created your vision it may have not been popular with the adult platform but you work hard on it and it does show so finish your vision of YOUR game don't rush or junk it just because ppl have a hard time playing a game in a game. Finish it as something your proud of.

I shared that code here with others because well i didn't like that ppl judge entire thing on the platform part and keep complaining, it deserves more notice.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Okay unless Notvil removed it from the public version this was included with the early release

try that and hack console mention is the pateron code entry
Nah got it done, but some levels are really retarded like that "Difficult" level or the level where you escape from these two spaceships with the laser. Honestly no point in having to retry a level 20 times plus just to try and beat it.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Honestly no point in having to retry a level 20 times plus just to try and beat it.
LOL maybe its my age but i kinda miss games like that now a days too many "Gimmes" amongst the younger generation of titles.... things too simplified and just given.So in regards to the platformer part of this game i liked the frustration of trying over and over thinking "Damn it so damn close!" Just to get that satisfaction of saying Fuck Yea beat that damn level....
Yes i know it detracts from the getting to adult parts but i can handle that and in reality replaying a level repeatedly isn't much different then "helping with same homework or doing same thing repeatedly to increase a stat or relationship" a grind is a grind either way just in this example once complete lvl its done however in typical grind adult games it never seems to end

In the end its all a persons taste or preference in games or even life... everyone has there opinion love it hate tolerate it or show no mind just play what you like regardless of my thoughts or others its just that simple and Anbuja this not directed at you or anyone specific just kinda my thought in general. To each there own :eazyHype:

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
This was fun. The femdom/rape is fucking gross though imo. I hate femdom but you can't please everyone. You get props for originality and the cute love interest.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

No, bollocks to that, it wasn't a mistake.

You're making the game you wanted to make. Whether that be for learning or because you enjoy that kind of thing it's what you wanted, that isn't a mistake.

What other people fail, regularly, to realise is that not everything is for them.

Imagine what the Souls franchise would be like now if those devs had listened to all the whining when Demons souls came out and had torrents of "waahh, it's too hard, nerf it all" ... we'd have Hello Kitty Souls ... it would be shit.

You make what you want and let others decide if they want to play it or not. You don't make a game and then change everything because some people don't like it, they either learn to deal with it or piss off. This is YOUR game, not theirs.

If you start making a game and changing things for other people then pretty soon it's no longer going to be your game and you'll lose whatever passion you have for making it.

Seen that happen far too often.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes