Lorudo

May 5, 2017
I really love this game, the dropping hearts minigame is just too hard for me though and i gave up :FeelsBadMan:

I would love a difficulty slider or a skip or something.

Reactions: bernthal and meem

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I rarely criticize, but after the amount of time and energy I just exhausted on this game, in my view it has earned it. You must be a hell of a game player, but in designing this game it's obvious to me that you never took into account the average player's ability. I made it to the third level (I believe that to be correct----the falling hearts). I spent an hour trying to get the meter to rise to the top to achieve the next scene, but finally quit because the meter kept dropping to zero; I never came close. Without an explanation, I don't know what the goal is supposed to be. The hearts are flicking back and forth from pink to blue with purple as the median, but they are changing color so fast that it obvious by watching the meter that one color produces a positive and the other is a negative, and I am not sure which. All I know is that the meter kept going up and down; I never got it above the midpoint, so I finally ended the game and deleted it from my drive before I burned out my left mouse button.
If you are going to make a game that difficult, then in all fairness, you should design levels of expertise into the game so the average player can play it.
Sorry about being blunt, but this game frustrated the hell out of me.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I rarely criticize, but after the amount of time and energy I just exhausted on this game, in my view it has earned it. You must be a hell of a game player, but in designing this game it's obvious to me that you never took into account the average player's ability. I made it to the third level (I believe that to be correct----the falling hearts). I spent an hour trying to get the meter to rise to the top to achieve the next scene, but finally quit because the meter kept dropping to zero; I never came close. Without an explanation, I don't know what the goal is supposed to be. The hearts are flicking back and forth from pink to blue with purple as the median, but they are changing color so fast that it obvious by watching the meter that one color produces a positive and the other is a negative, and I am not sure which. All I know is that the meter kept going up and down; I never got it above the midpoint, so I finally ended the game and deleted it from my drive before I burned out my left mouse button.
If you are going to make a game that difficult, then in all fairness, you should design levels of expertise into the game so the average player can play it.
Sorry about being blunt, but this game frustrated the hell out of me.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
I understand that this mini-game is complicated, don't worry, everything will be fixed on Feb 27.
It's very difficult to foresee everything, given that I am developing the game alone

JackDupont

Jun 6, 2017
Great quality game :)

Story is interesting and the game is overall challenging and fun :cool:

And models are great too :biggrin:

Hope this game will be huge :eazyHype:

Reactions: NOTvil

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@NOTvil Dunno if it's a bug or if it should be part of the game, but if you happened to walk (or "fly" after a failed bounce) here, you can fall.
2018-02-26 02_12_00.jpg

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
this guy doesn't have any problem with this game, the heart minigame or anything else...:p

LimitIess

Apr 3, 2017
A neat trick to beat the hearts minigame is to use the Cheat Engine speed hack and set it to 0.5 or 0.25 to slow it down.
Overall, kudos for the original concept, not kudos for the frustrating gameplay.

Zhulex

Jan 18, 2018
I did not find the mini-games even a little difficult. Then again, I was playing the game with two hands. :cool:

Reactions: NOTvil

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I did not find the mini-games even a little difficult. Then again, I was playing the game with two hands. :cool:
True... The minigames are not that hard. For real, just watch the letsplay above. The hearts are falling reaaaally slow, how it can cause any difficulties? I can't understand...

And I can't believe that someone needs to use the cheat engine to slow down this mini game. lol

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Like for real I have a mac and there is no other way for me to see the update other that CGs. Can somebody please help?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes