homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
seem to be still stuck on serena in the living room.
progressed through everyone else on this update.

acedragoneye1

Jan 10, 2021
I cant get over how ugly the main character is. I hate to say it but its really bad and it appears that others share this opinion.

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
I cant get over how ugly the main character is. I hate to say it but its really bad and it appears that others share this opinion.
Fear not, it's changing slowly but surely old renders of the MC are being replaced with each version but that mug will linger for a little bit before they are all phased out.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
A few minutes in, and I have to say. What the fuck is wrong with MC's face? It's how close the eyes are that kills it, everything else is just mildly bad.

Edit: Also Ariana does not qualify as a spider girl. Like I'm sorry, with most monster girl concepts you can get away with cheap fully humanoid designs, but this ain't one of them. Put a bit more effort in man, what is this lame knockoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jared

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
i,m a little stuck were it say,s What are they up to?
Enjoyed playing this alot. I pretty much completed all content except I can't clear Terri's last thing. Just says "What are they a up to?" Tabitha had the same thing before her which ended after a seemingly random time with her and Terri being alarm clock options. At which point in hints it switched straight over to Terri and after many days hasn't gone anywhere. Aside from that, very good. Minor bug where, especially in later game, chat options for various girls sometimes have * for new chat when there isn't any.
Hey did you figure it out? Stuck on the same thing for Terri for awhile now

Last edited:

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Hey did you figure it out? Stuck on the same thing for Terri for awhile now
I don't know if they did or not, but the trigger begins counting 4 days after you do story content for a few other girls. If you're confident you've cleared everything else that you can, something might be amiss.

RealAhab

Aug 4, 2017
I can't proceed. It says to give Millibelle money for clothes, but I never get the option to.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Does Milebelle have a 4th text? In the gallery, it says "Not Yet Unlocked", but I already have her on 12 hearts and no new text. Thanks
She does have a 4th, it was her wearing a ball gag. I think the gallery trigger was incorrect on that, so it will be fixed next patch.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes