Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Great game, i really enjoyed it so far.

There are just 2 characterdetails...for one the spidergirl....no, i dont mean her kink, i'm not into it but it is tame enough, its more the missing spider features...she is too human to be seen as spider. And the logic bug in succubi, since there are no male monsters and they eat/absorb with all holes, how do they even get pregnant? ^^

And a little UI thing...the star you use to mark unseen dialogues is a good idea, sadly it stucks sometimes and keeps marking things that have nothing new...and it would be really helpful if it would mark new lewd scenes as well, i made sure to check them all in the beginning and then just checked for new entries, but i discovered after day 120 the "old" scenes change over time, so i may already have missed a ton of content because i didnt knew it. Good thing i play more for the story and character development than for sex only scenes, otherwise i would need to start over at this point.

And a last thing, i guess sophia and lily are pretty new in the game since the character cards still show "coming soon" before they move in, but can you separate their dialogue/lewd stuff? Right now if you select anything from one of them you get actions for both and i dont talk about threesomes ;)

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
And a little UI thing...the star you use to mark unseen dialogues is a good idea, sadly it stucks sometimes and keeps marking things that have nothing new...and it would be really helpful if it would mark new lewd scenes as well, i made sure to check them all in the beginning and then just checked for new entries, but i discovered after day 120 the "old" scenes change over time, so i may already have missed a ton of content because i didnt knew it. Good thing i play more for the story and character development than for sex only scenes, otherwise i would need to start over at this point.
Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm gonna focus on this point because it's something I've been thinking about for a while. When a girl changes outfits, that's the trigger when her repeat content changes too. It's not time gated in any way. If you progress their story, their changes are reflected in their repeat events. I was hoping that was a clear enough sign, but I can see that it could use more of an indicator.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, if you know it you cant miss it. Maybe a little dev note like "new outfit unlocked, lewd scenes updated" for the (first) change of clothing would be enough then. I just looked for new options, not for changed content behind the old options, so i have missed at least one set of animations for almost all girls.

fozzedout

Nov 14, 2021
Hey, really enjoyed this - very well written and amusing, and I'll be keeping an eye on this for all future releases!

I *think* I've played through everything so far - the heart section says I have everything for this release, but where can I check if I have all the selfies, as it said I have everything, but then got a new selfie the next day?

The only other indicator so far that I've seen is the daydream scenes, which I've completed.

I'm not sure if the Gallery is broken or just not filled in... for instance, I'm able to eat Sophia out, but in the Gallery, only "The Spoiled Brat" is visible for her. And the same thing for Lily, even though I've fucked her, the only thing in the Gallery for her is "The Semen Conspiracy"

Reactions: arcaos

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Hey, really enjoyed this - very well written and amusing, and I'll be keeping an eye on this for all future releases!

I *think* I've played through everything so far - the heart section says I have everything for this release, but where can I check if I have all the selfies, as it said I have everything, but then got a new selfie the next day?

The only other indicator so far that I've seen is the daydream scenes, which I've completed.

I'm not sure if the Gallery is broken or just not filled in... for instance, I'm able to eat Sophia out, but in the Gallery, only "The Spoiled Brat" is visible for her. And the same thing for Lily, even though I've fucked her, the only thing in the Gallery for her is "The Semen Conspiracy"
Thanks for the kind words! What version are you playing? Can you send me a save file?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, I was using Android, v0.7. I think I've attached the right save file
And to clarify, Lily and Sophia are the only ones with broken galleries (except for one Milibelle selfie that is a known bug)? Unfortunately save files don't show me what your system has saved to memory so it's a bit harder for me to figure out. The more information you can provide, the better. Thanks again!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
0.7 seems to be totally fucking broken! I can't get barely any fucking new scene except the daydream.. I have done each damn room 3 times during the day and every girl.. and nothing progresses.. I can't get the fishing done.. nothing.

Ok finally got it to trigger.. it seems for some reason all previous sex scenes act as if you had not seen them so the new stuff will not trigger. I had to sleep > go to living room > find single girl > do scene > repeat same girl or skip > repeat > sleep > repeat until I seen all scenes for the one girl again.. .than do same for second girl.. it was a lot of repetition.. I than had to repeat the single scenes.. finally after all that the fishing scene triggered. This really was a broken release making me have to watch every single that could be repeated at the house before progressing. It took forever to do also.

Last edited:

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
0.7 seems to be totally fucking broken! I can't get barely any fucking new scene except the daydream.. I have done each damn room 3 times during the day and every girl.. and nothing progresses.. I can't get the fishing done.. nothing.

Ok finally got it to trigger.. it seems for some reason all previous sex scenes act as if you had not seen them so the new stuff will not trigger. I had to sleep > go to living room > find single girl > do scene > repeat same girl or skip > repeat > sleep > repeat until I seen all scenes for the one girl again.. .than do same for second girl.. it was a lot of repetition.. I than had to repeat the single scenes.. finally after all that the fishing scene triggered. This really was a broken release making me have to watch every single that could be repeated at the house before progressing. It took forever to do also.
The fishing scene triggers when Serena is in the bathroom. The MC should remark that she takes her longer bathes Thursday/Saturday morning. It has nothing to do with grinding other events.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The fishing scene triggers when Serena is in the bathroom. The MC should remark that she takes her longer bathes Thursday/Saturday morning. It has nothing to do with grinding other events.
Nope it was not triggering I grinded about 3 weeks every single day trying to get the event to trigger.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I played this version from the beginning to the end without any grinding. There was never the need for it and the leads were pretty much self explaining. Dont know how you ended up grinding, but it has nothing to do with the game.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I played this version from to the end without any grinding. There was never the need for it and the leads were pretty much self explaining. Dont know how you ended up grinding, but it has nothing to do with the game.
I haven't had any problems either, this game doesn't have any grinding, nothing to collect points or the like, the events happen smoothly and the hints make it perfectly clear what to do to advance with each LI.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Greener Pastures v0.8 is now live for $5+ Patrons. It features collars for Ariana, Penny, and Serena! It's also time for your dinner date with Lily. The release will be public to all in 2 weeks!
CharaStudio-2021-10-24-08-05-23-Render.png
CharaStudio-2021-11-07-07-26-44-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-11-13-19-07-31-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-10-20-17-32-54-Render.png
$10 Patrons also got:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I played this version from the beginning to the end without any grinding. There was never the need for it and the leads were pretty much self explaining. Dont know how you ended up grinding, but it has nothing to do with the game.
Probably why.. I was continuing.. it was like all previous scenes I had scene were unmarked as being completed. So I had to go through all the scenes again. That is why I said this release was broken. I had already seen the scenes more than once but I had to rewatch. BTW I can verify it thought I did not see the scenes again as I turned on skip read text and it did not skip the scenes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any actual pregnancy in the game or is it just the dream pregnancy?

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
One thing I like about this one is the background in the common areas for scenes actually have things happening which makes the series feel decently alive. This is one area that CGI based VNs have a leg up on drawn based VNs.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes