Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Not yet, expectation is in a couple versions. Preg content is limited to dream sequences and foreshadowing.
Thanks. Also I was wondering if you could help me out? Cause I don't know if this part is bug or what but for the part when you are suppose to have a dinner date with Milibelle and you are suppose to give her money to get clothes. But whenever I go to her it won't let me give her any money.

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks. Also I was wondering if you could help me out? Cause I don't know if this part is bug or what but for the part when you are suppose to have a dinner date with Milibelle and you are suppose to give her money to get clothes. But whenever I go to her it won't let me give her any money.
Yea its a very common question, I might have to poke Arc about this since it comes up so often. Check the store for the tofu first and once you buy it try giving her money again.

Reactions: Thunderclap44

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
anybody else still stuck on serena in the living room ? or is it just me ?
There's a minor bug with bum rushing Serena's content but I thought it was fixed in the latest version. If you're running the latest version I'd suggest heading over to the Discord and to the bug reports channel. I'll attach the fixed file for it from the channel but no guarantees it fixes it since I'm not dev.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
There's a minor bug with bum rushing Serena's content but I thought it was fixed in the latest version. If you're running the latest version I'd suggest heading over to the Discord and to the bug reports channel. I'll attach the fixed file for it from the channel but no guarantees it fixes it since I'm not dev.
noted, thx.
tried the file with no luck, ended up downing a save from discord.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
how do you unlock the texts in the gallery? I have 3 for tabitha, 2 for terri, and 1 for millibelle. have everything else unlocked but missing a bunch of these.

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
how do you unlock the texts in the gallery? I have 3 for tabitha, 2 for terri, and 1 for millibelle. have everything else unlocked but missing a bunch of these.
If you're referring to the selfies I'm not honestly a 100% sure but I believe the hearts from spending time/banging them are a trigger for them.

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Great promise but dev needs practice drawing female bodies. Needs more curves and hips. Check deviantart for inspiration or other devs. Anyway I love monstergirls and breeding but cowgirls needs amazing hips, hourglass, breeding material.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I found a small glitch. It's not game breaking or anything but you may or may not want to do something about it (it's incredibly miniscule so it doesn't really matter that much but in the end it's up to you). If you do the nun research on your computer at night you'll end up out of your room and exploring at night. If you go into your room then you can't leave just like if you had the normal teleportation to your room at night that usually happens, but I figured you might want to know.

Reactions: arcaos

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Dev got me concerned with Sophia's tattoo please for the love of god, don't give her a pussy tattoo or trampstamp shit is so unattractive. Absolutely love the rest, hard to pick a favorite girl, they are all great. Can't wait to start breeding them though.

Reactions: Meghead

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Dev got me concerned with Sophia's tattoo please for the love of god, don't give her a pussy tattoo or trampstamp shit is so unattractive. Absolutely love the rest, hard to pick a favorite girl, they are all great. Can't wait to start breeding them though.
Her tattoo is the only thing like that in the game. It's strictly part of her character arc and I won't be doing any "branding/marking" in game unless you count facials.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lerd0

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Her tattoo is the only thing like that in the game. It's strictly part of her character arc and I won't be doing any "branding/marking" in game unless you count facials.
I went back to the Halloween event (I remembered that it's a flash forward) and saw the tattoo, it's fine. I couldn't really make it out because she was sitting but it looks like a little heart on her hip, no? I don't mind tattoos at all really, it's just ya know in certain spots they are turn off in my opinion.

Thanks for the reply, please keep up the great work. I love the game. Can't wait to see more story developments with all the girls!
Also, since the MC fantasized about Penny's sister does uh that mean maybe MC can have a little sister on sister threeway in the future? If not completely cool but man, two bunny sisters begging to be bred? Sign me up!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Also, since the MC fantasized about Penny's sister does uh that mean maybe MC can have a little sister on sister threeway in the future? If not completely cool but man, two bunny sisters begging to be bred? Sign me up!
I guess this shows up in the "Day dreams" (or something similar) because I haven't seen it.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
This was the furthest I am willing to go with this because it invites a "discourse" about a happily married woman cheating with the MC and various other implications that I simply don't want to deal with. That scene was a one-off because the MC is a horny young guy and who wouldn't fantasize at least once about their GF's hot sister.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
This was the furthest I am willing to go with this because it invites a "discourse" about a happily married woman cheating with the MC and various other implications that I simply don't want to deal with. That scene was a one-off because the MC is a horny young guy and who wouldn't fantasize at least once about their GF's hot sister.
Fair enough, I can see why you wouldn't want to open that can of worms. Besides if I'm being honest, the harem doesn't need any more girls.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
If you're referring to the selfies I'm not honestly a 100% sure but I believe the hearts from spending time/banging them are a trigger for them.
yeah, they're called "texts" in the gallery. I guess I'll just try randomly talking to them more or hanging out in the kitchen or something, because I've already exhausted all dialog and unlocked everything else in the gallery.

UPDATE: so I have tabitha, terri, and millibelle all at 12 "hearts" and I have all the "texts" unlocked except the one that comes after milibelle 3. presumably that would be milibelle 4 but repeatedly hanging out with her in her room, the bathroom, or the kitchen has not triggered it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes