Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021

fozzedout

Nov 14, 2021
Ah the persistent save, yeah, that was bugged for me on Android v0.7, as it wasn't saving the gallery

Jun 21, 2021
What are your plans for Pregnancy? Will this take place over a number of months or something? Will any of the births be seen or will they happen offscreen? Is labor a gradual process or are we skipping the whole thing?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
What are your plans for Pregnancy? Will this take place over a number of months or something? Will any of the births be seen or will they happen offscreen? Is labor a gradual process or are we skipping the whole thing?
The game will have a very simple pregnancy loop where you can do repeat events with their pregnant forms and they’ll have a child after two weeks (cuz monster girl pregnancies are just that rapid). The offspring develop at a human pace, so they’ll be babies for the rest of the story. You will get some daydream sequences where you have dialogues/parenting moments with a hypothetical version of them.

There will be a labor scene, but I’m not showing the graphic details.

Reactions: Furmilk and 7gr
Jun 21, 2021
The game will have a very simple pregnancy loop where you can do repeat events with their pregnant forms and they’ll have a child after two weeks (cuz monster girl pregnancies are just that rapid). The offspring develop at a human pace, so they’ll be babies for the rest of the story. You will get some daydream sequences where you have dialogues/parenting moments with a hypothetical version of them.

There will be a labor scene, but I’m not showing the graphic details.
I am disappointed by that last bit, but those hypothetical dream-sequences sound absolutely adorable.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Patreon post summed up: arcaos got over-ambitious and didn't make it in time for the holiday as a result. Plus side, this sounds like 0.9 is gonna be great. I'm curious if this means that the holiday event is going to be scrapped entirely or if it'll just be a late release. I'd be fine with the latter, January means stores need to turn off the fucking music and take down decorations, but dev should feel free to play with the theme a little longer if they want.

Reactions: HogRocket

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: tiger7897 and Cmann

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
anyone else having the game be unplayably broken if i save and load the game, it places me in penny's room no matter where i saved with no intractable buttons forcing me to scroll up, and that undoes everything and puts me multiple events back, to before i took the supplements and i can never progress past that and keep the progess

game is far too much a slog to get back to where i am for starting over to be an option at all and i have seen all of v .8 but none of it will save even completing the first event of v.8

Edit i found a workaround to get it to save but only if i delete another save first, it is refusing to overwrite existing data

Last edited:

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
anyone else having the game be unplayably broken if i save and load the game, it places me in penny's room no matter where i saved with no intractable buttons forcing me to scroll up, and that undoes everything and puts me multiple events back, to before i took the supplements and i can never progress past that and keep the progess

game is far too much a slog to get back to where i am for starting over to be an option at all
Can you send me a copy of your last save?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
here is the last save that works from 7 minutes ago i managed to get the save to stick in the ch 9 content but cant get enough money to proceed before it glitches out and resets
I'm a bit unclear what you mean by it "glitches out and resets." Are you getting a traceback error or something? I was able to farm multiple days without issue and bought the bunker. Here is the save file.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
I'm a bit unclear what you mean by it "glitches out and resets." Are you getting a traceback error or something? I was able to farm multiple days without issue and bought the bunker. Here is the save file.
there is no traceback but when i load a save i am placed into penny or milibelle's room even if i didn't save there, the room has no buttons except the heart/ shop buttons upon clicking one of these buttons and exiting the resulting menu I'm in one of milibelle's older scenes and several events i have done and are unlocked in the gallery are no longer completed.
i have made it far enough that i have got it to loop me back to just before the terri birth scene which was the scene before i saved, but I am stumped as to why, especially if that didnt happen to you when you loaded the save, it only took giving Lilly her collar 35 times while holding ctrl after doing it the first time for the save to roll back to after that event

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes