arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
there is no traceback but when i load a save i am placed into penny or milibelle's room even if i didn't save there, the room has no buttons except the heart/ shop buttons upon clicking one of these buttons and exiting the resulting menu I'm in one of milibelle's older scenes and several events i have done and are unlocked in the gallery are no longer completed.
i have made it far enough that i have got it to loop me back to just before the terri birth scene which was the scene before i saved, but I am stumped as to why, especially if that didnt happen to you when you loaded the save
Are you using any mods from outside sources?

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
Are you using any mods from outside sources?
nope all i have is what was in the dropmefiles dl extracted to a new folder after downloading, but i am having to launch it through the renpy i have on my computer since i get a no traceback instant crash if i just use the exe which usually means it was complied with an unstable renpy version (like 2 versions of renpy since 7.4.1 have been actually stable and able to launch a game on every pc i have access to)

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
nope all i have is what was in the dropmefiles dl extracted to a new folder after downloading, but i am having to launch it through the renpy i have on my computer since i get a no traceback instant crash if i just use the exe which usually means it was complied with an unstable renpy version (like 2 versions of renpy since 7.4.1 have been actually stable and able to launch a game on every pc i have access to)
If a clean extract of the game is instantly crashing on your system, I’d like to see the traceback for that. I can’t endorse any outside of the box methods for launching the game as I haven’t tested them.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
If a clean extract of the game is instantly crashing on your system, I’d like to see the traceback for that. I can’t endorse any outside of the box methods for launching the game as I haven’t tested them.
unfortunately there is no traceback because it crashes just as it produces the log file, unless the traceback would be placed somewhere other than the folder you extracted the game to, which is where i usually find one when i find a game breaking bug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
so how long do i wait for tabitha and terrie when hint says be patient. I had the bunker and penny event and acouple all three living room events play. I've progressed about 2 weeks time and nothing did i screw a dead pooch on some step.?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
so how long do i wait for tabitha and terrie when hint says be patient. I had the bunker and penny event and acouple all three living room events play. I've progressed about 2 weeks time and nothing did i screw a dead pooch on some step.?
If you’ve done everything else-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
unfortunately there is no traceback because it crashes just as it produces the log file, unless the traceback would be placed somewhere other than the folder you extracted the game to, which is where i usually find one when i find a game breaking bug.
Ren'Py sometimes doesn't choose the correct renderer on some pcs.

Try that and switch to Angle2 since Windows works better with DirectX especially on older graphics cards.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't know if I bunged up at some point or if I ran across a bug of some variety, but none of the 3 available events seem to trigger for me, no matter what I do. I've tried simply waiting and passing days, exploring every single sex scene in the hopes that's what was preventing them from triggering, going to the hinted location during all timeslots every day of the week, nothing made it happen.

Attaching the save as well, if it helps.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I don't know if I bunged up at some point or if I ran across a bug of some variety, but none of the 3 available events seem to trigger for me, no matter what I do. I've tried simply waiting and passing days, exploring every single sex scene in the hopes that's what was preventing them from triggering, going to the hinted location during all timeslots every day of the week, nothing made it happen.

Attaching the save as well, if it helps.
I'm really sorry you're hitting a bug, but when I load your save they all play normally. Restarting the game doesn't help?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm really sorry you're hitting a bug, but when I load your save they all play normally. Restarting the game doesn't help?
Restarting doesn't help, no. Whenever I visit the relevant locations, all I get are the default sandbox options instead of the events. I can't tell whether starting a new game or not helped since I then ran into the Serena/living room bug other people have pointed out and couldn't progress any further.
At this point I suppose I can try to re-download the game and port over the save to see if that helps, in case some file or another got bonked during the process the first time around, otherwise I'm out of ideas...

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Restarting doesn't help, no. Whenever I visit the relevant locations, all I get are the default sandbox options instead of the events. I can't tell whether starting a new game or not helped since I then ran into the Serena/living room bug other people have pointed out and couldn't progress any further.
At this point I suppose I can try to re-download the game and port over the save to see if that helps, in case some file or another got bonked during the process the first time around, otherwise I'm out of ideas...
To completely replicate what I did, could you try duplicating the save file and loading it from another slot? Call it
1-2 instead.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes